Welcome to the Treehouse! We are a post-potter sandbox rpg that spans the entire magical world, but focuses on four of the major magic schools from Harry Potter canon: Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Ilvermorny. Now, two decades after the Second Wizarding War, the muggle and magical worlds are on the brink of becoming one. Will this spark a third war, or will the peaceful climate be maintained? Join us to find out! The current year is 2020.
The Treehouse Spotlight!
THE TREEHOUSE SPOTLIGHT FOR JANUARY IS LYSANDER SCAMANDER! Although Lysander is a twin, he does enough to stand out on his own and earn the Treehouse Spotlight. Mr. Scamander is eccentric, loyal, a Hufflepuff to the core. Although anyone could be jealous of his good looks and killer hair, he is currently navigating his romantic life recently with Raikou. This had been eventful year for him with Virus A, so we only hope that he finds his grounding and success in 2021. Congrats to both Lysander and his writer, Kean!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

All Was Golden In The Sky, emma's characters
🎄Logan
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 01:50 PM
{♥} & Werewolf
838 posts
0 points
Admin
I'm with the Coalescion
Logan
twenty
happy | ambitious | coffee lover | musical | creative | friendly
hufflepuff | pukwudgie
❝that's what i like about you, you hold me tight❞

Oops >< @Nathaniel Devine

What do you say we start Cooper/Cathryn and Aurel/Adrian? I can pick out a RP challenge for Cooper and Cathryn maybe, and you can start Aurel/Adrian? :)
PM
^
Cathryn Overy
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 03:04 PM
{♥} & Witch
97 posts
120 points
Ilvermorny | Pukwudgie
I'm with the Undecided
Logan
16 & 5th year
Observant | Joyful | Artistic | Curious | Happy
Canon
❝When will my life begin ❞

user posted image
quinnifred of shadowplay
PM
^
Echo Rain
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 09:28 PM
{♥} & Witch
25 posts
35 points
Durmstrang | Munr
I'm with the Undecided
Emma
14 & 4th Year
CONFIDENT | BUBBLY | BOY-CRAZY | FLIRTY
Little Angel
❝and though she be little, she be fierce❞

Currently in need of all sorts of plots for Echo. http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif

and though she be little
she be fierce
PM
^
Juniper Kowalski
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:41 PM
{♥} & Witch
5 posts
0 points
Ilvermorny | Pukwudgie
I'm with the Undecided
Tazzie
11 & 1st year
Eager | Strong-willed | Creative | Energetic | Positive | Confident | Curious | Feisty | Stubborn
❝Let's go somewhere far, where I don't care❞

Cooper & Juniper::

These two seem like they have plenty of energy between them. Juniper is very energetic, social, and a bit of a risk taker. She likes to try new things and Ilvermonry is as new as it comes. So she would definitely appreciate an experienced student like Cooper to show her more of the fun things and places around Ilvermorny. She is a 1st year Pukwudgie.

Emily & Adrian::

Emily is determined to learn and make a highly favorable reputation for herself, so she likely works hard in his class and asks for extra work/projects/tasks or even learning ahead. She is a strong student, eager to learn. She has an agenda, but she doesn't share it with anyone. She tends to come across confident and charismatic. Would he let her learn ahead? Have extra work? Let her help him with something?

Xavier & Juniper::

So they are both 11 and though they go to different schools maybe we can see how they interact at a cross school event. What would he think of an energetic squishie like Juniper?
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Infinite Arms Thank You Very Much (TYVM) Wit Beyond Measure Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Wizarding Realm Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse