Beauxbatons | Hibou
{♥} ★ Vampire
81 POSTS
18 & 7th Year
Coalescion
He/him
0 POINTS
Played by Panda

After the Quidditch game, Lucien had been thinking a lot to himself. He never really gave himself time to think about his wants and needs, as he focused on others and his studies. He thought he knew what he wanted in life, and the last few months have shown him how naïve he truly was. He was working at the bed and breakfast to save some money, and he knew he could keep the job even after he graduated as well, but he felt like he should be focusing on a career he would be passionate about that used the work he’d done throughout his studies.

Knowing he needed to do some thinking, he told his other prefect that he wanted to patrol alone tonight. He needed to think about things without worrying about keeping up a conversation with someone else. He wandered the halls, turning when he heard sounds, but not seeing anything out of order so far. This quiet night gave him time to bring Philip to the forefront of his mind. He’d never felt the kind of electricity he felt when he saw Philip blush, and he recounted his history with women, realizing how much it all made sense when he let himself admit his own desires.

Before he got much further in his thoughts, Lucien saw someone else walking toward the front doors of the castle…someone short enough to be a student. He picked up his pace to catch them, walking out the front doors, and recognizing them as soon as he saw her in the moonlight. “Cady? What are you doing?!” he called out in a forced whisper, hoping not to bring attention to them from any other patrolling prefects or staff.

@Cadence Lamoureux

PM
^
Cadence Lamoureux
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 11:13 AM
Beauxbatons | Abeille
{♥} ★ Vampire
73 POSTS
17 & 6th year
Undecided
she/her
Single
5 POINTS
Played by G!!!

we last forever through the echo
went to hell to threaten the devil
Cady was bored. This, surprisingly, was nothing out of the ordinary these days, and she found herself more and more restless as time went on. She’d gotten a little taste of adventure with PJ, and now she was addicted. She wanted more, wanted to push herself and see what else she could do, what more there was to see, and it didn’t matter anymore that he wasn’t around (teen love came and went like a flame flickering out) but she didn’t want to lose that thrill she’d had when she was with him.

And if that meant breaking some rules, so be it. She’d never cared that much about them anyway, and she was small, lightfooted…surely sneaking past a couple of prefects wouldn’t be the hardest thing in the world to accomplish?

So she’d snuck out of her dorm, her friends already in bed, and tiptoed her way down the stairs and along the corridors of the Beauxbatons palace, till she reached the large front doors. Cady wasn’t even totally sure where she was going; the thrill was in getting out, even if she just went to count the stars from the edge of the forest or to dip her toes in the fountain in Brindlemoose late at night. She pondered the idea of apparating to the city, where she could hit up a tattoo artist to give her some new design – the pinch and sting of the artists needle was addictive, that much was for certain – but before she got anywhere a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks. Wincing as she was caught, Cady turned around to face her older brother.

I was…out looking for you! she made up quickly, beaming at him with her most convincing, innocent smile. I couldn’t sleep and I figured you’d be on patrol, and I thought I could like, come and hang out. Keep you company. As well as her and Luc got along, she’d never once done that before, nor shown any interest in prefect duties. Plus, she was already past the age where she could be chosen to be one herself, so it didn’t exactly matter. Still, Cady had a way of sweettalking people into believing her, or forgetting the wrongs she’d done, and whilst it didn’t usually work on her older sibling, she could live in hope.

outfit

if you were gonna leave this world
how could it be without me?
now it's all over my tongue and still it has no taste, 'cause without you there is no me. There's no me at all.

beautiful avi by the amazing zay
PM
^
Lucien Lamoureux
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 01:04 PM
Beauxbatons | Hibou
{♥} ★ Vampire
81 POSTS
18 & 7th Year
Coalescion
He/him
0 POINTS
Played by Panda

Rolling his eyes, Lucien had to know his sister would come up with something slick. ”Facing the front doors? You’re going to have to do better than that.” he quipped, curious what her actual plans had been. The she continued her words, and he smiled. ”I don’t believe you any more than I did before, but I could use the company. Care to tell me what your actual goal tonight was, though?” he asked, feeing like he might not be as up to date on her life as he’d like, but not sure how to handle that right now either.

@Cadence Lamoureux

PM
^
Cadence Lamoureux
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 10:35 AM
Beauxbatons | Abeille
{♥} ★ Vampire
73 POSTS
17 & 6th year
Undecided
she/her
Single
5 POINTS
Played by G!!!

we last forever through the echo
went to hell to threaten the devil
Crap. I…thought I heard something. I was checking it out. Cady continued, adamant on worming her way out of trouble. Lucien was buying none of it however, although he also didn’t seem too annoyed about it. More so, he simply seemed curious as to what she was actually up to, rather than dobbing her in to the professors. Brightening visible, Cady cracked a wide smile. I just wanted to go out really. Didn’t care where. Don’t you get super claustrophobic in here sometimes? she asked, though it was mostly rhetorical. Sometimes she just felt like she needed to get out, and half the thrill was in doing so. It didn’t really matter where to. You’re not gonna tell on me? Cause if you are, you know I’m a better liar than you. she teased with a wicked grin. She felt certain that she could sweet talk her professors well enough…though if it was between her and perfect prefect Lucien, maybe she’d fall short in their eyes.

How’s things anyway? Fill me in on the life of Lucien! Cady insisted. They’d hung out a bit at the quidditch match, but otherwise had probably been a little distant. She had her friends and he had his, as well as exams and graduation looming, so she didn’t want to be a pest and bother him all the time. Now though seemed like the perfect opportunity for a catch up.

outfit

if you were gonna leave this world
how could it be without me?
now it's all over my tongue and still it has no taste, 'cause without you there is no me. There's no me at all.

beautiful avi by the amazing zay
PM
^
Lucien Lamoureux
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 06:15 PM
Beauxbatons | Hibou
{♥} ★ Vampire
81 POSTS
18 & 7th Year
Coalescion
He/him
0 POINTS
Played by Panda

It was funny to watch her try to worm her way out of this scenario, but Luc was sticking to his guns that she was full of it. He closed the gap between them, nodding at her question about claustrophobia. "Right now, I could see it. It's hard not to be antsy, and excited about the end of the year." he offered, giving her a hug. "What would you do if you went out there, another tattoo?" he asked, genuinely curious, thinking of tattoos being one of the few places open this late.

At her question, Luc gave a soft laugh, trying to remain quiet. "You may be a better liar, but who are they gonna believe? The prefect, or the wild little sister with a newfound sense of adventure?" he gave her a knowing look, unable to wipe the smile from his face as he picked on her. "but no, I'm not gonna turn you in." he admitted, keeping back the part where he was thinking about asking to join her.

"Things have been crazy on my end." he sighed heavily. "There's so much to do in preparation for graduating, and then...possibly a relationship building. Who knows...I've got to figure out where my head is at with it all." he responded, realizing that he may not have told her about the guy, but she had to have seen some of the flirting at the game at least. While he didn't worry about her reaction being a bad one, he was curious what she would think.

@Cadence Lamoureux

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between Live and Let Die HALF BLOOD GEN. PERCY JACKSON RPG From the Ashes All Was Well 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.