Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[C] Fireflies Challenge #7, Tag: Dastan
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 06:44 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Dastan just smirked at her. "I'm ld enough to say 'you'll understand when you're older." A small pause and since she was sassy he'd play with sarcasm.

"And things like...
*Money doesnt grow on trees
*If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
*The early bird gets the worm.
*You're too young to understand
*Finish your food. There are starving kids in Africa.
*You cant judge a book by its cover."
But then Dastan smiled oh so sweetly. "It could be worse though honest. You ready? I've got more-
*Back when I was a kid...
*'You'll THANK ME when you're older', Now OUCH Thats a hard one."

With a sigh, Dastan entered the room and closed the door behind him to take a seat. Was Harm likely to listen? No, at least not for the moment but maybe later on down the road something would stick. "It's important to find yourself yes. To not be afraid to ask out the cute boy...or girl, to try a sport you want to do even though other people say you suck at it. To figure out what you want to do in life. You're also supposed to learn to make good decisions, and 'good' decisions dont always mean the ones you /want/ to make but the ones you 'need' to make."

@Harmony Kakoa
PM
^
Harmony Kakoa
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 11:15 PM
Ilvermorny | Horned Serpent
{♥} ★ Magical
39 POSTS
16 & 5th year
Undecided
she/her
115 POINTS
Played by Wren

Harmony sat heavily onto the couch across from her teacher resting her cheeks in her hands and her elbows on the coffee table. "The early bird? Really?!" Laaaame. "You forgot to sing a rousing song about working together or something. Look, I get it. You want me inside. I'll stay inside for risk free learning or whatever that was. But it's still lame, Roshan!" She left off his title because she hoped he could remember that before he was a professor he'd been a person. He knew that every thing he'd just told her was ridiculous and he'd gone right ahead and said it. God, why?

"I don't get it. It's like you know how to be cool but then you pull out the script from the worst sitcom dads ever and you try to be those guys. Be better than that. You could tell me what's bad out there. I'd probably listen."

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 12:20 AM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Dastan just smirked at Harmony's 'Really?' "Oh yeah? There's still time for the song if you'd like one. kumbaya is always a goodie." He tisked at her calling him Roshan and waggled a finger. "If you want to be all unformal like its Dastan. Other wise its Professor Roshan. Dont want me think your just being rude do ya?" And arrched a brow.

All Dastan could do was shrug. "I'd prefer to think of myself as a cool and slightly annoying protective big brother." But he shook his head as she said she'd listen. "Theres too many variables in the word 'Probably'."
PM
^
Harmony Kakoa
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 12:38 AM
{♥} ★ Magical
39 POSTS
16 & 5th year
Undecided
she/her
115 POINTS
Played by Wren

Harm pressed her left hand against her forehead and flopped dramatically onto her right shoulder on the couch, with the intended message you're killing me. she kept her eyes on Dastan as he suggested the definitely annoying older brother role. He had that down pretty well if her cousins were any indication. But she sat.up again quickly when he said his problem was with the term 'probably'. "You don't want me to go out looking for whatever it is that has you spooked. That's reasonable. I get that. If you just tell me what's out there I will absolutely listen with rapt attention and keep all my schoolmates inside with fear and force if need be. You can count on me, Dastan." She threw in a snappy salute to show her full commitment and honor of the promise she was willing to make. Of course if he wouldn't tell her she would have to find a way to see what was outside while keeping herself inside after dark. She definitely needed to know what was going on.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:03 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Dastans lips curled into a tiny amused smile. He wanted to tell her 'You're killing me too smalls' but she'd likely miss the quote and thus the humor. "Good try but it doesnt work that way." Shed promise to do it 'if' Nope. Wasnt going there. The teen was playing games and he really didnt want to engage in them. Unfortunately he had a feeling he was going to give Harmony detention on more then one occasion going forward. It was normal for teens to test limits....Harmony wanted to test them, poke them with a stick, do scientific analysis and find all the loopholes. Was she a 'bad' kid? No. Was she going to be one to watch because she was going to find trouble at almost every opportunity?.....probably...

@Harmony Kakoa
PM
^
Harmony Kakoa
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 06:08 PM
{♥} ★ Magical
39 POSTS
16 & 5th year
Undecided
she/her
115 POINTS
Played by Wren

Harmony didn't know what Dastan was thinking, but she was absolutely planning to poke at the limits. Not that she would go back on her word ever, but she was fully invested in figuring out whatever it was that was such cause for alarm outside. Where could she get one of those cameras that would be activated by motion between certain hours? She needed one of those and a good place to mount it. She could set it up while she was allowed to be outside, or have another student help her if Dastan started following her around. But she wasn't going to top her hand just yet.

"If I don't get to know, that's fine. I'll go back to my dorm. Hope I didn't keep you up too long."

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:27 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

"Harm...I'm not, not telling you to be a jerk. I just dont see any good coming out of answering you one ay or another." There /were/ creatures out there, but he wasnt asking her to not go out fter dark because of creatures or the boogyman. She already had a blase' attitude towards authority. Simply telling her 'its the rules' and using words like 'might' and or 'could happen' theoretical thigns would go in one ear and out the other. "You can stay here a bit if you like. I /do/ have to go take the furry butt to my quarters though and prep for tomorrow. So I'll see you in class."
PM
^
Panda
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 05:25 PM
{♥} ★ Magical
612 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Sammi

Thread Complete!
Congratulations! This thread is complete! If you would like it re-opened for any reason, feel free to PM an admin.
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.