Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Treehouse Rapid Rp!

What day of the week works best for you for rapid RP time?
Monday [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Tuesday [ 1 ]  [6.67%]
Wednesday [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Thursday [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Friday [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Saturday [ 3 ]  [20.00%]
Sunday [ 6 ]  [40.00%]
Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
Zay
 Posted on May 21 2017, 04:54 PM
Admin.
Animagus ★ Magical
1492 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Treehouse Rapid RP Night
Now that summer is nearly here, at Treehouse, we'd love to implement a weekly (or perhaps bi-monthly) rapid-RP! This means that once a week (or twice a month), during a pre-determined period of time, Treehouse members will all know to come online and work on rapid RPs with other members.

What is rapid RP? Rapid, or "rapid-fire" RP means that you and at least one other RP partner work on posting back and forth on one (or more) threads in quick succession. Usually posts are shorter in length but the pace of the thread moves much more quickly than usual.

The advantage of having a pre-set time/day for this is that you don't have to pre-schedule RP time with your threading partners, and ideally you could work on moving plots along at a faster pace! We could even do group rapid threads relating to the site-plot or RP challenges. Obviously this would all be completely voluntary. These rapid RP days would last throughout the summer, so if you miss one session, there will be another for you to join in on!

The purpose of this poll is to try to figure out the day and time period that works best for most people -- obviously with time zone differences it may be tricky to accomodate everyone, but we will do our best! First, please vote in the poll above for the day of the week that works best for you. Then, post below with your timezone, and the time of day that works best for you (morning, afternoon, evening, night and specific times -- please indicate if these times are in your timezone, or GMT).

Thanks, and happy RPing!

PMEmail
^
Freja Rhymes
 Posted on May 21 2017, 05:06 PM
Magical Adult
{♥} ★ Magical
57 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Single
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

I am in MST which I believe is GMT - 7 and I am good to post in the evening and night time.
PM
^
Logan
 Posted on May 21 2017, 05:35 PM
Admin
{♥} ★ Werewolf
877 POSTS
twenty
Coalescion
he/him/his
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

I'm GMT-6 (CST), and I would be available mid- or late-morning, as well as late afternoon and into the evening. It does vary, however.
PM
^
Wren
 Posted on May 21 2017, 06:22 PM
Retired Mod
{♥} ★ Werewolf
339 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

Hi my name is Wren and it's been 1 day since my last post... oh wait this isn't RP annon ;)

I live in MST like Tazzie. I'm available for rapid RP evenings and most of Sunday.

<3
PMEmail
^
G!!!
 Posted on May 21 2017, 11:45 PM
Admin
Metamorph ★ Dragon
1074 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
single pringle
0 POINTS
Played by G

I'm the difficult one here timezone wise, as I'm plain old GMT. My schedule also changes a lot though, so I'll just try to work around others to hop on and join in when I can

willow
quinn
sophie
fred
oliver
cadence
roscoe
louis
maxie
milo
kasper
felix

cute sig code by becky! user posted image

PM
^
Panda
 Posted on May 22 2017, 12:17 AM
{♥} ★ Magical
664 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Sammi

Hi, I'm panda, and I'm a character whore.

-cough-

Saturday mornings are best for me. Sundays are my only day with my fiancé, until we are married. Most of my schedule is crazy until I get married. In general, Tuesday evenings, Saturday mornings, Sunday mornings (and I'm ok waking up at 5am to RP before church at 10 <3

Oh and I'm PST, earliest of the bunch unless we have any Alaska or Hawaii peeps I don't know about.

PM
^
Adonis
 Posted on May 22 2017, 09:12 AM
Inactive.
Parselmouth ★ Vampire
425 POSTS
Prosect
They/Them or He/Him
Married to Brendon Urie
0 POINTS
Played by Adonis

Current in EST GMT -4 (until November when we go back to GMT -5).
My schedule bounce a bit at the moment... I'm generally available after work, though that might be quite late for some on some nights. It takes me about an hour after I'm scheduled off to get Kae and head back home.

Sundays: Work 10- 630 pm
Mondays: Always Off
Tuesdays: Work 2-9 pm (if I'm scheduled)
Wednesdays: Work 2-9 (if I'm scheduled)
Thursdays: Work 1030-430 pm (Unlikely will be scheduled on Thursdays until after Maternity Leave. This is the day I do have appointments for biweekly ultrasounds and weekly Neonatal Stress Tests so check on with me for appointment times depending on the week)
Fridays: Always Off
Saturday: Work 10-630 pm

-------

Once little gets here somewhere between June 25-July 16. I'll be on Maternity Leave which means I'll be home for 6-12 weeks but my schedule will go to complete chaos since there's no way to schedule a newborns activities. So i'll be popping on at random times of quiet between both kids (when I'm not trying to sleep). This could mean random 3 am postings. Maybe even on and off as the newborn wakes me up throughout the night! Should be interesting but I'll go off everyone else's availability vs when I'm online at that point.

Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes. Is this taboo?

Discord: ARacoonNamedAdonis#3260 Cttw, Shine & Shadowplay: ARacoonNamedAdonis

Te Amo
PMEmail
^
Becky
 Posted on May 22 2017, 08:38 PM
Moderator | Coding
Metamorph ★ Magical
160 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
married
0 POINTS
Played by Becky

I love this idea a lot but I haven't weighed in on the poll because I literally never have the same day off in a given week XD I work every second weekend, and my shifts throughout the week constantly change, so I can't guarantee any time that I could be on regularly - so I'll just try to work around whatever you guys decide and join in if I have time off/it fits with my timezone.

I'm ahead of y'all at GMT +10, haha. <3

jamie
jack
sadie
hailey
finley
oscar
PM
^
Zay
 Posted on May 28 2017, 07:12 PM
Admin.
Animagus ★ Magical
1492 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Weekly Rapid RP Night
Thanks so much to everyone for weighing in! It looks like we've got a pretty big spread here, but Fridays and Sundays seem to be the winners.

We're going to try to have our first Treehouse Rapid RP Night this coming FRIDAY, JUNE 2ND STARTING AT 5PM EST.

That means:
3:00 pm MDT
4:00 pm Central
10:00 pm GMT
8:00 am Saturday GMT +10

Check out this handy Time Zone Converter to see what time that means for you, if your timezone is not listed above! We hope you can make it -- feel free to show up late if needed, the Rapid Night will just go until no one's around anymore, haha. If you can't make it, don't worry -- we will host another night like this later in June on a Sunday!

Check in in the cbox for RP Rapid Night and earn +10 house points to the house of your choice!

We hope to see you there!

PMEmail
^
Logan
 Posted on Jun 10 2017, 12:34 PM
Admin
{♥} ★ Werewolf
877 POSTS
twenty
Coalescion
he/him/his
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

Weekly Rapid RP Night
Mark your calendars everyone! We're going to try to have our second Treehouse Rapid RP Night on SUNDAY, JUNE 25TH STARTING AT 4PM EST.

That means:
2:00 pm MDT
3:00 pm Central
9:00 pm GMT
7:00 am Saturday GMT +10

Check out this handy Time Zone Converter to see what time that means for you, if your timezone is not listed above! We hope you can make it -- feel free to show up late if needed, the Rapid Night will just go until no one's around anymore, haha. If you can't make it, don't worry -- there will be more rapid rp nights to come throughout the summer.

Check in in the cbox for RP Rapid Night and earn +10 house points to the house of your choice!

PM
^
G!!!
 Posted on Jul 10 2017, 02:06 PM
Admin
Metamorph ★ Dragon
1074 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
single pringle
0 POINTS
Played by G

Weekly Rapid RP Night
It's that time again...time for another RAPID RP NIGHT! The next rapid night will be on FRIDAY, JULY 21ST STARTING AT 10PM GMT. That means:
5:00 om Eastern
7:00 am Saturday AEST

Check out this handy Time Zone Converter to see what time that means for you, if your timezone is not listed above. We hope you can make it -- and don't worry if you're not free for the kick off, rapid night goes on for a number of hours so you'll still get to participate even if you're fashionably late. If you can't make it this time, don't worry -- there will be more rapid rp nights to come throughout the summer.

Check in in the cbox for RP Rapid Night and earn +2 free posts to the character of your choice!

willow
quinn
sophie
fred
oliver
cadence
roscoe
louis
maxie
milo
kasper
felix

PM
^
G!!!
 Posted on Aug 8 2017, 01:43 AM
Admin
Metamorph ★ Dragon
1074 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
single pringle
0 POINTS
Played by G

Weekly Rapid RP Night
It's that time again...time for another RAPID RP NIGHT! The next rapid night will be on SUNDAY, AUGUST 20TH STARTING AT 5PM EST. That means:

5:00 pm Eastern
7:00 am Monday AEST

Check out this handy Time Zone Converter to see what time that means for you, if your timezone is not listed above. We hope you can make it -- and don't worry if you're not free for the kick off, rapid night goes on for a number of hours so you'll still get to participate even if you're fashionably late. If you can't make it this time, don't worry -- there will be more rapid rp nights coming soon.

Check in in the cbox for RP Rapid Night and earn +2 free posts to the character of your choice!

willow
quinn
sophie
fred
oliver
cadence
roscoe
louis
maxie
milo
kasper
felix

PM
^
Adonis
 Posted on Sep 23 2017, 02:12 PM
Inactive.
Parselmouth ★ Vampire
425 POSTS
Prosect
They/Them or He/Him
Married to Brendon Urie
0 POINTS
Played by Adonis

Weekly Rapid RP Night
It's that time again...time for another RAPID RP NIGHT! The next rapid night will be on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH STARTING AT 5PM EST. That means:

7:00 am Sunday AEST

Check out this handy Time Zone Converter to see what time that means for you, if your timezone is not listed above. We hope you can make it -- and don't worry if you're not free for the kick off, rapid night goes on for a number of hours so you'll still get to participate even if you're fashionably late. If you can't make it this time, don't worry -- there will be more rapid rp nights coming soon.

Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes. Is this taboo?

Discord: ARacoonNamedAdonis#3260 Cttw, Shine & Shadowplay: ARacoonNamedAdonis

Te Amo
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted on Sep 23 2017, 02:22 PM
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
{♥} ★ Magical
65 POSTS
15 & 5th Year
Indifferent
He, Him, His
Single
185 POINTS
Played by Kit

I'm generally available every day but weekends are best. Any time but morning works for me.

IT'S DANGEROUS TO FALL IN LOVE

BUT I WANT TO BURN WITH YOU TONIGHT

graphics by The Flash. @ shadowplay
PM
^
Logan
 Posted on Oct 22 2017, 01:25 PM
Admin
{♥} ★ Werewolf
877 POSTS
twenty
Coalescion
he/him/his
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

Weekly Rapid RP Night
It's that time again...time for another RAPID RP NIGHT! The next rapid night will be on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH STARTING AT 5PM EST. That means:

7:00 am Monday AEST

Check in in the cbox for RP Rapid Night and earn +5 house points to the character of your choice!

PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between Live and Let Die HALF BLOOD GEN. PERCY JACKSON RPG From the Ashes All Was Well 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.