Welcome to the Treehouse! We are a post-potter sandbox rpg that spans the entire magical world, but focuses on four of the major magic schools from Harry Potter canon: Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Ilvermorny. Now, two decades after the Second Wizarding War, the muggle and magical worlds are on the brink of becoming one. Will this spark a third war, or will the peaceful climate be maintained? Join us to find out! The current year is 2020.
The Treehouse Spotlight!
THE TREEHOUSE SPOTLIGHT FOR JANUARY IS LYSANDER SCAMANDER! Although Lysander is a twin, he does enough to stand out on his own and earn the Treehouse Spotlight. Mr. Scamander is eccentric, loyal, a Hufflepuff to the core. Although anyone could be jealous of his good looks and killer hair, he is currently navigating his romantic life recently with Raikou. This had been eventful year for him with Virus A, so we only hope that he finds his grounding and success in 2021. Congrats to both Lysander and his writer, Kean!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

All Was Golden In The Sky, emma's characters
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:24 PM
{♥} & Wizard
46 posts
65 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Emma
15 & 5th Year
Sweet | Naive | Artistic | Kind | Impulsive
Prefect
❝having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness❞

NATHANIEL DEVINE

I've got a pocket full of songs that I'm gonna sing.

15 years old male hufflepuff fifth year prefect homosexual single but crushing

about

Nathaniel is an absolute sweetheart that is more at home with plants, music and art than he is with sports. He enjoys watching it though that could mainly be due to players than the sport itself. He cheers on his school team and he respects the players - he just doesn't fancy the sport. He also has a fear of heights so would never go on a broom if he can help it. He is also the prefect for Hufflepuff!

I am open to all the things and all the threads.

friends

blurb

enemies

Blurb

romance

Blurb

ADRIAN DUBRINSKY

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste

30 years old male pureblood hugr alumnus transfiguration professor hugr head of house red fox animagus pansexual demiromantic single

about

Adrian is an intelligent man that has had to look out for himself for most of his life. He is very much an intellect and more at home in a library than he is among other people. He took up a position at Durmstrang as a professor because he wanted to impart his knowledge onto new generations. Also, he was getting bored. He can be quite charming when he wants to be and has spent almost his entire life manipulating people. It's something that comes very natural to him. Adrian very rarely smiles so if he does, it is something quite special.

Adrian was born poor but made his own wealth so he definitely understands the value of hard work. He is ambitious and will do anything to achieve his goals. He is also an animagus and willing to give extra tutoring lessons to students who might be interested in learning more about how to become one.

friends

Adrian has a network of friends that are a mix of people that know his true nature and those that only know the charming facade that he sometimes puts forth. He has a handful of friends that he's had since his first year in Durmstrang. He stayed with them for holidays and the like for all of his school years. I am open to him having a best friend or two that could be among these people. For the most part, he likes to keep his actual close circle quite small and made up of people he knows he can trust. They would also more likely be intellectual sorts like him.

enemies

Adrian absolutely hates stupid and lazy people. He very much values intelligence so if you are the dim sort of person then he won't like you. He might put up with you if you're useful or a student but outside of that, he would rather you stay far away from him. He also cannot stand people that do not have any ambitions. Bright, sunny people also tend to get on his nerves a little.

romance

Most of Adrians past romantic situations were entirely sexual on his side. He is pansexual so he doesn't have a real preference for any gender but it also takes him a long time to become romantically attracted to someone. He sort of finds romance to be a waste of his time so he hasn't bothered with it for some time now. When he does find himself romantically interested in someone, he can become intense, obsessive and possessive over them. He would also probably be more interested in being with a man than he would a woman.

COOPER GREEN

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere

13 years old male muggleborn thunderbird third year quidditch seeker homosexual single

about

Cooper is an adventurous free spirit that can hardly ever sit still. He is almost always on the move and has a short attention span when it comes to his classes. He is a muggleborn and adores everything that there is to discover in the magical world. He is a very outgoing boy that wants to meet everybody that he can and have a billion friends. He plays as a seeker for his house team. He is also incredibly dimwitted and his practical wandwork is The Worst.

friends

Cooper loves meeting new people and making friends. He isn't very picky when it comes to his friendships. The most he asks out of friends is that they not be complete killjoys. He could definitely use some more responsible friends though so that they can help him get his head out of the clouds every now and then.

enemies

There is no one that Cooper really dislikes though he has a low tolerance for purists or people that disparage no-majs considering his whole family are no-majs.

romance

Cooper is gay but this is a fact that he is not yet aware of. Being only thirteen, he has not yet had many experiences when it comes to romance or sexual attraction. I would very much for him to begin realizing his attractions and for that I need threads with attractive males. No need for anything on their part unless they like him, too then we can see how things go. xD

SPARROW DANIAU

boys only want love if its torture

17 years old male half-veela abeille seventh year pansexual homoromantic single

about

Sparrow is a half-veela that is very much in touch with his heritage. His mother was a veela that abandoned him and his father when he was very young. He has grown up spoiled, pampered and very much used to having his own way. He isn't very bright when it comes to academics but he is quite sociable.

He does well in fine arts but fails at etiquette because he is so used to just doing and saying whatever he wants. Sparrow has a very unique way of making a person feel super special if he likes them whether it be platonic or otherwise. Sparrow is very temperamental but can easily be soothed if one gives him a cherry lollipop or two.

friends

Sparrow likes to surround himself with pretty people. He is superficial that way though he can be quite protective and charming when it comes to his friends. The type of friends that he makes vary as Sparrow is quite open in that regard due to his love of having people in his company. He is also very physically affectionate with his friends so you can expect a ton of hugs and squeezes.

enemies

Sparrow hates things that he considers to be ugly. He also dislikes killjoys that want to ruin his fun. He can be very petty and tends to hold grudges when he feels that he has been wronged. It is best to just stay on Sparrow's good side which isn't very difficult if you have a cherry lollipop to offer him.

romance

Sparrow has had numerous lovers of varying genders. He flits from person to person and never has his interest held for very long. He is attracted most by appearance and is very promiscuous. Sparrow is also homoromantic and so he is only ever romantically interested in males. No one has ever managed to hold his interest in that way thus far, though.

If a there was a guy out there that wanted to make Sparrow their very own and not share him with anyone, they would need to be firm, persistent and patient. I also very much don't intend to give whoever wants to try an easy time of it and neither will Sparrow. Even when he begins to return romantic interest, he will torment and tease them and continue to be super flirtatious to anyone and everyone around. Trials of romancing a half-veela. ;)

ECHO RAIN

and though she be little, she be fierce

14 years old non-binary she/her pronouns munr fourth androsexual single

about

Echo is a transfeminine girl that was raised in a very secluded though loving environment. She loves boys, dressing up and wearing cat ears. She is incredibly naive and can be entirely too trusting of other people. She is also pretty confident in her own skin and shamelessly expresses her personal style with very little care of what people might think of her gothic lolita-esque style. Echo is a very bubbly, vibrant person that adores cats. Being only four feet, six inches tall and very delicate at that, most people tend to assume that she is a meek person.

friends

Echo is a bubbly, friendly person and most of her friends would be the same. She does tend to also be able to connect to darker students though despite her own pure heart though most of the time, she is oblivious to their true natures.

enemies

Echo does not deal with transphobic or bigoted people very well but she is not afraid to stand up for her rights and even more so for others. She is often easily taken advantage of so there could be people that have done so that she caught on to.

romance

When it comes to boys, Echo is absolutely boy-crazy. She has a different crush almost every week though she has yet to actually have any experiences with one. Echo isn't sure anyone can fully accept her with the way she identifies her gender and so she has not deepened any potential romantic connections. Echo also has a deeply rooted kinky side that she isn't aware exists within her that could be brought out by the right kind of guy. I would personally love to see her end up with someone that falls on the darker side of the morality spectrum.

XAVIER GLADSTONE

Ding dong, here I come to find you, hurry up and run, let’s play a little game and have fun

11 years old male pureblood hugr first year unexplored single

about

Blurb

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 4

enemies

romance

SONG5

words

word here more a longer thing wow

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 5

enemies

romance

SONG6

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 6

enemies

romance

SONG7

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 7

enemies

romance

SONG8

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 8

enemies

romance

harja

Set by Valentine~ of Shadowplay!
YOUR EYES ARE LIKE STARLIGHT NOW

PM
^
Lily Potter
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:33 PM
{♥} & Witch
236 posts
110 points
Hogwarts | Gryffindor
I'm with the Coalescion
Tazzie
16 & 5th Year
Tough | Hard-working | Tomboy | Spontaneous | Competitive | Focused | Quick Wit | Sassy | Trouble Magnet
Canon | Chaser
❝Dynamite with a laser beam❞

Lily & Nathaniel::

She is my fifth year Gryffindor. She's a Quidditch player, though dragons are her love and passion. Quidditich is just fun for her (and gets her great practice at flying). She's a prankster and likely has gotten caught by prefects lol. So he could have caught her in the midst or aftermath of a prank. Her pranks are never mean, they are always meant to make people laugh.

Grace & Nathaniel::

She is my sixth year Ravenclaw. She's currently on exchange at Beauxbatons, but there's plenty of time for them to have run into each other. She's still trying to figure out what she wants to do, so she's in a lot of classes. Sadly she's not all that artistic though she's tried, but she likes herbology and transfiguration. She's a sweetheart and is a fabulous cheerleader, so she'd be a great friend to have around if he'd get along with her. If not, she'd still be someone that if he ever needed help, she'd be happy to be there for him (and really anyone lol )

Eve & Nathaniel::

MUSIC! Okay, serious she's obsessed with music. She'll stop at nothing until she is a performing artist in the music world. She partners with everyone with similar passion to learn and develop herself while enjoying the company of like-minded people. She's at Beauxbatons, but that's never stopped her from putting flyers out to call for band mates or co-writers, and she's also looking for someone to teach her to play guitar (she places piano currently). So fun could be had there =)

@Nathaniel Devine
PM
^
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 09:58 PM
{♥} & Wizard
46 posts
65 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Emma
15 & 5th Year
Prefect

Lily & Nathaniel - they'd def probably be able to bond over dragons which would be doubly amusing when Nathaniel's trying to be all authoritative. It's gotta be hard to be when you wanna laugh along and are the same age as the culprit! xD

Grace & Nathaniel - I think they'd get along? Maybe well enough to be penpals while she is away?

Eva & Nathaniel - maybe we could assume some NPC Beauxbatons exchange student met Nate and went all /lol youd get along with this girl, Eve/ and he sends her an owl being all /hey?

PM
^
Eve Belrose
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 11:09 PM
{♥} & Witch
33 posts
0 points
Beauxbatons | Papillon
I'm with the Undecided
Tazzie
15 & 5th year
Determined | Headstrong | Enthusiastic | Creative | Outgoing | Confident
❝❞

Lily & Nathaniel ::

YAY! Dragon bonding friend! Lily doesn't have one of those! New favorite person, CLEARLY! Lol even if he does ever give her detention for her antics XD Hehe but yeah I bet it would be hard for him, she thinks she's pretty funny XD This'll be a good pair of friendly fun! LOVE IT!

Grace & Nathaniel::

Certainly =) She likes writing to people. =) Maybe she'd tell him about the exchange and hope he tries it one year himself.

Eve & Nathaniel::

OH! That's a genius idea!

So how about you write a starter owl for Eve and I'll write a starter thread for Lily/Nathaniel. She's got a good start of year prank in her XD

@Nathaniel Devine
PM
^
lysander scamander
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 11:56 PM
{♥} & Wizard
189 posts
35 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Kean
15 & 5th Year
---
Canon
❝---❞

Ly and Nate

Lysander is a 'squishy'. He is very kind hearted, Open and trusting. He's the same age as Nate and also a huffelpuff!. Ly can be a bit odd sometimes but he has everyones best interest at heart. I think these two would be very sweet friends.

Andre and Nate

Andre is my 6th year Gryff. He's very playful a bit of a prankster but very easy going and open minded. His passion is Music. He has a band at HW and often plays at school events, or even just on a corner somewhere in Hogsmead. Recently he and Eve met up and wanna join Musical forces. I think these two could be friends as well.

Orren and Nate

If you want a bit of drama, Andre's twin might be good for it. Maybe Orren and Nate dated in the past? Or maybe Nate mixes up the twins for something?

@Nathaniel Devine
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 12:10 AM
{♥} & Wizard
46 posts
65 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Emma
15 & 5th Year
Prefect

@Eve Belrose - sounds good to me :D
@lysander scamander
Lys & Nate, omg yes, it sounds like they would get along swimmingly.
Andre & Nate, woo, so many music lovers in Nate's life. http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif I'm open to a musically inclined friendship for these two!
Orren & Nate, Nate has never actually dated anyone. He's sort of afraid to due to his parents and the way they reacted to him coming out.

For twin mixup though, Nate can be sort of outgoing when its someone hes very familiar with so he could be all "ANDRE, CHECK OUT THESE MUSIC SHEETS I GOT!" and Orren could be all //aren't you usually that quiet kid in the corner or something xD

PM
^
⛄Adonis
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:07 AM
{♥} & Vampire
326 posts
0 points
I'm with the Indifferent
Adonis
Mysterious | Eerie | Eccentric | Hornbeam wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ¾" and Supple flexibility
Slytherin | Horned Serpent
❝I'll follow you into the dark❞

Hogwarts Charries + Alumni

Rhys Aguilar: First I'll start with Professor Aguilar. He graduated from Beauxbatons last term and was the Colibri Quidditch Captain before he left. He is now the Flying Professor and the new Head of House for Hufflepuff so they are bound to have plenty interactions. Perhaps Rhys could invite him to his office to discuss future career goals and check up on how he's doing as a Prefect... or something around those lines. Also Rhys is hosting a start of year event in the Hufflepuff common room, there is an opportunity for house points.. Maybe @lysander scamander and Nate could meet during the party and win some points ^^ Link to thread: hufflepuff fall term event

Unwyn Lestrange: Professor Lestrange is the Potions Master as well as the Slytherin Head of House... He's really strict and hard on students who he doesn't feel fully apply themselves. However, if Nate was to agree to remedial potions work he might be better off with Unwyn. On the other side... Unwyn is the lead singer in a Professional band with a pretty decent following. Maybe if he can win his favor academically by at least putting out the effort, maybe just maybe Unwyn may feel inclined to give him tips on music.

Remi Stargazer: Remi is a recent graduate of Hogwarts, though he spent his last term at Riddle with Virus A. He was only there for three terms, having transferred schools for his final year to give himself some freedom from his family. He was a Ravenclaw while there. He is a bit eccentric... He makes new covers for books for example by rebinding them in works of art created out of leather and sometimes bones. He has an old Bram Stoker book carved into the face of Dracula and an Edgar Allen Poe book hand designed into raven wings when fully open. He also owns a collection of magical beast items such as the tooth of a chimera, scale of a dragon, hair of a veela. He has a rich knowledge of muggle diseases and can often be found reading upside down... He is a writer and a painter, though he does so with only his left hand.. all else except for eating must be done with his right hand or it makes him uncomfortable. He's not the best at social interactions and can come off a bit strange or overbearing, he has been recently diagnosed as having Asperger's while at Riddle... even though he was the one who pointed it out to the healers because he already knew. His parents were a bit old school before they died... Homosexuality was something that was meant to be hidden in their opinion, it was okay as long as they gave the appearance of being straight. Remi is likely Demi-homosexual, though he has only acted on it briefly for experimentation purposes (he doesn't really understand the dynamics upon acting out on ones sexuality). Remi works full time in the Department of Mysteries but also works on and performs his own music in his solo act.. with an acoustic alternative style. He is generally most comfortable in his own company, though most find him to be a bit abrasive with his thoughts anyways. He doesn't actively seek friendships, people would have to gravitate towards him and show shared interest for him to get the social cues of friendship. But perhaps through shared interests in art and music they could have formed a friendship while he was at Hogwarts. Maybe they keep up with each other in letters?

Henley Rhodes: is a Recent Slytherin Alumni (Previous Slytherin Beater), who also spent his last term at Riddle with Virus A (he was one of the Patient Zeros). After graduating he got the Potions Professor position at Durmstrang. He is a recovering druggie, having spent most of his Hogwart's years numbing emotional pain from an abusive ex-relationship (who still won't leave him alone). He can be kind of a jerk, but he doesn't let a lot of people close because of his past. He has a quick temper and often finds himself in fights because of this. He tended to stick with Slytherins for friends...but strangely never dated a Slytherin. He dated kids outside of Hogwarts or in other houses. He has been in a solid relationship for the last year with Lysander, though him graduating and leaving to teach at Durmstrang is a new obstacle for them. Maybe they could have had run in rather good or bad back in school or maybe they'll know each other through Lysander if they become friends. I'll leave that up to you.

Non-Hoggies:
P.J Stargazer is Remi Stargazer's younger brother. He goes to Durmstrang and is dangerously obsessed with dragons (currently plotting to get a hold of a dragon egg to raise). He wants to work with dragons when he graduates... He's currently a beater on his house team but doesn't plan on doing anything with it career wise. He's very outgoing and obsessed with adventure. Maybe P.J can try to pull him out of his comfort zone during school multi-school events or school breaks if Nate is down :)

Hadley Rhodes did I mention Henley is a triplet? Hadley recently graduated from Beauxbatons. He is sometimes shy guy with a warm heart. He has a love of animals and is pretty easy to get along with. He's very protective of his friends however and has no problem standing up for one of them. He's very energetic and often appears to be on a sugar high.... He's a painter and a writer. He's currently traveling the world with his boyfriend Zayn Aguilar. Perhaps the too could be friends from multi-school events when Hadley was at school. Maybe they could still keep contact and Hadley could send trinkets and letters from his travels to Nate.

Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes. Is this taboo?

Discord: ARacoonNamedAdonis#3260 Cttw, Shine & Shadowplay: ARacoonNamedAdonis

PMEmail
^
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 12:24 PM
{♥} & Wizard
46 posts
65 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Emma
15 & 5th Year
Prefect

@Adonis
Rhys/Nate - Nate can't decide being a herbologist, dragonologist, magizoologist or a general naturalist so some guidance would not be remiss. :) Nate's bad at confrontation so he'll probably sometimes be all D: when he has to actually take away points or reprimand his schoolmates. xD I'll also be posting him into that party!

Remi/Nate - I'm down for a penpal friendship. Nate would have found him intriguing enough to pursue some sort of friendship while they were in school together.

Henley/Nate - If they had a bad run-in, it would be interesting to see how that plays out if Lys and Nate develop a close friendship. xD Though, to be honest, Nate's so patient and kind that he wouldn't really have held a grudge about it.

P.J/Nate - omg, if he went to Hogwarts, Nate would be so into trying to help him find that egg. xD I think they'd get along swimmingly so I'm down for PJ trying to bring him out of his shell. :)

Hadley/Nate - yessss, he definitely sounds like someone who would be friends with Nathaniel. Nathaniel would love to hear all about his travels and who would ever say no to interesting souvenirs. xD

PM
^
⛄Adonis
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 07:17 PM
{♥} & Vampire
326 posts
0 points
I'm with the Indifferent
Adonis
Mysterious | Eerie | Eccentric | Hornbeam wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ¾" and Supple flexibility
Slytherin | Horned Serpent
❝I'll follow you into the dark❞

Sweet ^^ If you would like I can get some letters going from Remi, Hadley and P.J http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif

Rhys can help him out with trying to decide on a career as well as helping him learn to assert himself more with his prefect duties. If you want I can get a thread up for them tonight or tomorrow ^^

With Henley we could possibly do a past rpg from when they were in school together or we can wait and see how they get along with Lys between them. I'll leave that up to you ^^

Yay can't wait to see him in the Hufflepuff group thread http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif ^^

Just let me know what you would like for me to start and I'll get one it :)

Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes. Is this taboo?

Discord: ARacoonNamedAdonis#3260 Cttw, Shine & Shadowplay: ARacoonNamedAdonis

PMEmail
^
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 02:24 AM
{♥} & Wizard
46 posts
65 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Emma
15 & 5th Year
Prefect

QUOTE (Adonis @ Sep 22 2017, 07:17 PM)
Sweet ^^ If you would like I can get some letters going from Remi, Hadley and P.J http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif

Rhys can help him out with trying to decide on a career as well as helping him learn to assert himself more with his prefect duties. If you want I can get a thread up for them tonight or tomorrow ^^

With Henley we could possibly do a past rpg from when they were in school together or we can wait and see how they get along with Lys between them. I'll leave that up to you ^^

Yay can't wait to see him in the Hufflepuff group thread http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif ^^

Just let me know what you would like for me to start and I'll get one it :)

Yes, letters, please! http://f1.ifrm.com/13567/10/emo/heart_bounce.gif And the thread with Rhys!

I'd like to wait and see how they get along with Lys as a buffer. xD

PM
^
Jayden Cristoff
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 06:17 AM
{♥} & Wizard
8 posts
0 points
Hogwarts | Slytherin
I'm with the Undecided
Meimo
15 & 5th year
Goofy | Prankster | Moody at times | Wand: 9' 3/4, Wine wood, Dragon blood core
Prefect | Chaser
❝So maybe tomorrow, I'll find my way home❞

Nathaniel & Jayden:

The only people Jay mostly has rivalries is with Gryffindor so I don't see them both disliking each other but it can work either of two ways. If friends then since Jay loves quidditch and Nate has fear of heights, he would always try to help or at least encourage him to try. He's too sweet so they'd gel well and Jay could probably trust him more than he would trust others knowing that Nathaniel would not betray him?

If you want them to be enemies then we could say that Jay was in a foul mood and something happened so ever since then he does not like Nathaniel or Nathaniel unknowingly found a way to outsmart him and since Jayden does not like being wrong ever, he hates that fact and does not like him/ always irritates him?
PM
^
Rehema Nasser
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 07:36 PM
{♥} & Witch
20 posts
0 points
Inactive
I'm with the Indifferent
Kimber
15 & 5th Year
Egotistical, prankster, dark chocolate lover, semi trouble maker.
Student
❝"And she fell into the sweet abyss of her destiny"❞

Rea and Nathan

uh she's an opera student! So music!! and she adores art. So maybe Best Friends?!
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Nathaniel Devine
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 09:51 PM
{♥} & Wizard
46 posts
65 points
Hogwarts | Hufflepuff
I'm with the Indifferent
Emma
15 & 5th Year
Prefect

@Jayden Cristoff @Rehema Nasser

I'm open to Nate having friendships with both! Slytherpuff friendships are my favorite, not gonna lie so I'm definitely down, ahaha.

PM
^
Vaeden Stargazer
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 07:54 PM
Wandless M. & Wizard
59 posts
0 points
Ministry
I'm with the Indifferent
Adonis
Awkward | Eccentric | Inquisitive
Dept of Mysteries
❝We were made to feel alone Incomplete and on our own❞

the antidote for all the things
That tear us up from seam to seam

Height & Weight: 6'5” and 150 lbs, Diet: Vegan, Nationality: American (Texan) Birthday: May 3rd
PM
^
Rhys Aguilar
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 08:54 PM
{♥} & Wizard
65 posts
0 points
Hogwarts | Staff
I'm with the Indifferent
Adonis
Impulsive | Seductive | Mysterious
Hufflepuff HOH | Flying Prof
❝Still I want you, but not for your devil side❞

Baby, I loved you dangerously
Didn't care if the explosion ruined me

Rhys' Wand: Hemlock, Boomslang Venom, 10 3/4" Rigid
Height & Weight: 6’2” and 135 lbs, Diet: Omnivore, Nationality: French,
Former:Colibri Beater & Quidditch Captain Birthday: November 8th
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Infinite Arms Thank You Very Much (TYVM) Wit Beyond Measure Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Wizarding Realm Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse