Ethan de Santos
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 11:22 AM
Beauxbatons | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
69 POSTS
Prosect
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

It had been a while since Ethan had left Selene to dance with her,,,'Friend' from Boston. The older gentlemen concealing (For the most part) His agitation. As the Etiquette professor he had an image to uphold and jealousy of a man half his age was certainly not a good look. Logically, it was even foolish, and he knew it, which was why he'd encouraged the pair to dance. Some times feelings werent rational and it took effort to rule with logic over it. Ethan wouldnt hold a grudge, but he hadnt wished to sit and watch either. Likely, also wise. Thus, he'd come here to the bar and was thankfulall drinks seemed to be on magical tap or could be customized and blended. A stiff drink and good conversation would make for a nice distraction.
PM
^
Angelina Weasley
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 01:43 PM
Magical Adult
{♥} ★ Magical
60 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her/hers
single
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

Were balls really Angelina's first choice when going out on the town? Not particularly, but she mustered up the strength she always had and forced herself to attend this large social event. Ever since the divorce large events like this had made her feel more lonely. Sure she knew plenty of people who worked at the Ministry from her family friends, but not having a date made her feel a bit lost. At least there'd be alcohol to get her through the night, if need be. As she made her way out of the floo network's fireplace, she took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

Angelina slowly strolled through the crowd at the Merry Ministry Ball, admiring all of the decorations. It was one of the nicer, classier balls that she had attended in awhile. That was the Ministry for you though, trying to make up for the terrible disease they had to navigate to cure the students. She eventually found the bar, brimming with the liquid courage that she'd need sooner or later anyway. Stepping up to it, she noticed a man next to her. "What do you recommend? I'm never ready for this hundreds of choices."

tags: ethan; notes: outfit
©

@Ethan de Santos

amazing avi by becky!
PM
^
Ethan de Santos
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 01:20 PM
Beauxbatons | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
69 POSTS
Prosect
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Sitting at the bar, Ethan had personally ordered himself a brandy. This being after hours he was inclined to not drink a wine. The occasion called for something just a little bit stronger and a little less formal. Have no fear though, Ethan was apt at holding his liqueur well. Only twice in his life had he found a liqueur store and drank it. Once when his Ex wife won most of the custody of their daughter, and once more recently when Cecelia had stepped down as Headmistress and out of his life. Outside of that, Ethan was a well put together man.

A voice called, friendly though seemingly unsure and Ethan turned out of his thoughts, away from his brandy and smiled over at the lovely lady that had joined him at the bar. "I suppose it depends on the type of you are having." Ethan mused lightly but was sure to get the bartenders attention. "A Witches Hex, S'il vous plait, Monsieur." Effectively ordering Angelinas drink for her then turned to offer his hand. "Ethan De Santos, and you are?"

((NC))
PM
^
Angelina Weasley
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 06:12 PM
Magical Adult
{♥} ★ Magical
60 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her/hers
single
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

It could be assumed that people like nurses, sheriffs, and such drank because of their stressful jobs. So that meant Angelina did as well, along with the fact being divorced and traveling around half the time meant winding down after a long day or just trying to take her mind off some emptiness. She didn't intend to go about the ball feeling tipsy or sorry for herself, though. How do you make it through a quidditch match and a Ministry ball? Confidence, and gritting your teeth.

Using that confidence, Angelina struck up a conversation with the man next to her at the bar. She listened as he easily caught the bartender's attention and ordered her a drink as if it was next to nothing. There was that confidence. She grinned. "Angelina Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," she exchanged along with her handshake. "A Witch's Hex, huh? Should I be in for something strong or unusual then, like a hex?" Or should she be pleasantly surprised?

©

@Ethan de Santos [NC]

amazing avi by becky!
PM
^
Ethan de Santos
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 09:10 PM
Beauxbatons | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
69 POSTS
Prosect
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Ethan certainly had confidence. He had an abundance of it and put it into everything he had. He watched too many times as people got lost in their self doubts, the second guessing. It was honestly a miserable way to live. Am I good enough? Can I? Should I? The answer should always be 'yes' Holding your head up high was paramount. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mademoiselle Weasley. Forgive me. I would normally pull your chair out for you, however, bar stools are not made for such niceties I'm afraid." At least the ones here. As he hand joined his he didnt shake it. Instead he brought her hand up to offer it a chaste and formal kiss if she'd allow, and then release her. "It will start off sweet, grow a little sour with the bitters, It is a drink, you would do well to sip, and enjoy. Get carried away with this drink....and you shall want to he the one who gave it to you come morning." He mused.

@Angelina Weasley
PM
^
Angelina Weasley
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 03:56 PM
Magical Adult
{♥} ★ Magical
60 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her/hers
single
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

Angelina wasn't used to the introduction she received from this stranger at the bar. He was a pure gentleman, and she thoroughly liked it for a change. Not that George was rude and disrespectful, but there seemed to be a certain naturalness and grace when it came from this man. She hadn't done much dating since the divorce, but the guys that she had chatted too weren't as charming as this one. Perhaps she should keep his face and name in mind. You never know, they could hit it off.

"Well I appreciate the thought, Ethan." She watched as he decided to give her hand a small kiss as they finished the introduction. Boy oh boy, what a charmer. Angelina smiled kindly back at him as she took her seat at the counter. "Sounds like it's the whole package then. I'll be sure to savor it," she responded. "So, do you work for the Ministry then? Or what brings you to the ball?"

©

@Ethan de Santos

amazing avi by becky!
PM
^
Ethan de Santos
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 12:17 AM
Beauxbatons | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
69 POSTS
Prosect
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

"You are most welcome." He replied in kind as she said she appreciated his thought. As for her drink being the whole package he inclined his head. "Oui. That it is Mademoiselle Weasley, and be sure that you do." a Lilt of his voice adding a bit of teasing at the end. "I do not. I work as a staff member over at Beauxbatons." As to why he was here though he elaborated. "I have a daughter that is a healer and she worked a good portion of her time at Riddle during the out break. The healers are being given recognition for their part and I am here for her. It is also, a lovely thing, to see the once inflicted, now happily back within our society." It was also interesting that nothing else had been mentioned about Virus A. Thered been a cure...and things were getting swept under the rug. Where did the virus come from? Was it gone for good? Why did it seem to prominently effect the young? "And what of you?"

@Angelina Weasley
PM
^
Angelina Weasley
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 11:36 AM
Magical Adult
{♥} ★ Magical
60 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her/hers
single
0 POINTS
Played by Logan

As the pair, Angelina and Ethan, discussed the drink he had ordered for her, the bartender placed the chilled glass in front of her. Time to savor. She kept a light smile on her face as he started to talk some more, and she took a sip in the process. It was quite good, but she indeed needed to savor it. Angelina didn't want to know what happened if she downed the whole thing in one drink. Ethan mentioned that he worked at Beauxbatons, and he would have loved to hear more about that, but he continued on with his connection to the Riddle Institute.

"You must be quite proud of your daughter, then. And yes, it really is great that everyone is benefiting from the medical magic and work they've been doing." And why was Angelina at this event? "I don't work for the Ministry or Riddle Institute either, I just know quite a few people involved in those fields. I work as a quidditch referee actually," she responded. But Angelina wanted to hear more about Ethan too. "But tell me about Beauxbatons. What do you teach?"

©

@Ethan de Santos

amazing avi by becky!
PM
^
Panda
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 09:41 AM
{♥} ★ Magical
612 POSTS
Coalescion
she/her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Sammi

Event Thread Inactive!
This special event thread is now inactive, ether because you requested it, or because it wasn't posted in for over a month. If you would like to re-open this thread, feel free to PM a staffer!
PM
^

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.