Welcome to the Treehouse! We are a post-potter sandbox rpg that spans the entire magical world, but focuses on four of the major magic schools from Harry Potter canon: Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Ilvermorny. Now, two decades after the Second Wizarding War, the muggle and magical worlds are on the brink of becoming one. Will this spark a third war, or will the peaceful climate be maintained? Join us to find out! The current year is 2020.
The Treehouse Spotlight!
THE TREEHOUSE SPOTLIGHT FOR JANUARY IS LYSANDER SCAMANDER! Although Lysander is a twin, he does enough to stand out on his own and earn the Treehouse Spotlight. Mr. Scamander is eccentric, loyal, a Hufflepuff to the core. Although anyone could be jealous of his good looks and killer hair, he is currently navigating his romantic life recently with Raikou. This had been eventful year for him with Virus A, so we only hope that he finds his grounding and success in 2021. Congrats to both Lysander and his writer, Kean!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fireflies Challenge #7, Tag: Dastan
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 06:44 PM
{♥} & Witch
31 posts
0 points
Ilvermorny | Staff
I'm with the Coalescion
Kean
Compassionate l, Adventurous, l Clumsy, l Insecure
Transfig | Pukwudgie HoH
❝courage is not the absence of fear, it is acting in spite of it.❞

Dastan just smirked at her. "I'm ld enough to say 'you'll understand when you're older." A small pause and since she was sassy he'd play with sarcasm.

"And things like...
*Money doesnt grow on trees
*If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
*The early bird gets the worm.
*You're too young to understand
*Finish your food. There are starving kids in Africa.
*You cant judge a book by its cover."
But then Dastan smiled oh so sweetly. "It could be worse though honest. You ready? I've got more-
*Back when I was a kid...
*'You'll THANK ME when you're older', Now OUCH Thats a hard one."

With a sigh, Dastan entered the room and closed the door behind him to take a seat. Was Harm likely to listen? No, at least not for the moment but maybe later on down the road something would stick. "It's important to find yourself yes. To not be afraid to ask out the cute boy...or girl, to try a sport you want to do even though other people say you suck at it. To figure out what you want to do in life. You're also supposed to learn to make good decisions, and 'good' decisions dont always mean the ones you /want/ to make but the ones you 'need' to make."

@Harmony Kakoa
PM
^
Harmony Kakoa
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 11:15 PM
{♥} & Witch
36 posts
55 points
Ilvermorny | Horned Serpent
I'm with the Undecided
Wren
15 & 5th year
Focused | Crafty | Faithful
❝"I meant to do that"❞

Harmony sat heavily onto the couch across from her teacher resting her cheeks in her hands and her elbows on the coffee table. "The early bird? Really?!" Laaaame. "You forgot to sing a rousing song about working together or something. Look, I get it. You want me inside. I'll stay inside for risk free learning or whatever that was. But it's still lame, Roshan!" She left off his title because she hoped he could remember that before he was a professor he'd been a person. He knew that every thing he'd just told her was ridiculous and he'd gone right ahead and said it. God, why?

"I don't get it. It's like you know how to be cool but then you pull out the script from the worst sitcom dads ever and you try to be those guys. Be better than that. You could tell me what's bad out there. I'd probably listen."

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Infinite Arms Thank You Very Much (TYVM) Wit Beyond Measure Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Wizarding Realm Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse