Open Relationships
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

Smauel O. Sabrey
Owner of Blowing Smoke
England
premium (Y)
personality:
My friends like to say I am a humble man. I am not cocky or arrogant, while I may have confidence. I care about others and support those that I can. My interests are wide spread, as my business showcases; giving a place for many to find enjoyment and comfort.
family:
Children. I am a bit young to be thinking about children, but my friends think I would make a wonderful father when the time is right. Until then, I have a friend that brings me fluffy adorable creatures to take care of.
seeking:
My preferences are with men, or one of my friends says she would have already claimed my heart. She says I deserve all the love in the world, but I would take the devoted love of one. I'm not greedy.

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between Live and Let Die HALF BLOOD GEN. PERCY JACKSON RPG From the Ashes All Was Well 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.