Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Can You Devour My Doubt?, tag; Dastan
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 10:24 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

Nothing was proven. It was only one day. He wasn't an ass, but that didn't mean anything. It was just one day. But that's what Jaymi said too. Meika had only given Dastan one day. It wasn't enough to write him off it he wasn't dull or cruel. Jaymi had far more optimism than Meika. Enough to drown Meika in it until she submitted to another date with Dastan.

He planned this one, giving her no more information than to meet him on the shore of some body of water in Florida. It was a pretty place as she watched the sun dance closer to the horizon. Even though it was fall, the humid heat clung to her skin making Meika glad that she was wearing denim shorts and a loose fitting tank top over her simple bikini.

There she waited, wondering why she let Jaymi convince her to waste more of Dastan's time. He wouldn't get any further than any man before him. How could he? She'd built her walls high and deep. He'd get bored eventually and seek an easier prize.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 11:19 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

He had to plan this one. The first one had been a blind date scenario threw the 'Branch of Love' site for Wizards and Witches. They'd done the whole thing fom set up to date plans. IT had been a lot of fun actually, cliff diving had been a blast and MEika had certainly kept him on his feet. For a second date though. (That he was surprised she said yes to) it /had/ to be him to put it all together. To put in effort. If there was a third date, then it was her turn. He was all for equality.

A White rose, he had it neatly between his fingers as he walked up the end of the shore. No fancy wear tonight. It was muscle Tees, Swim shorts and lake shoes. Maybe he was doing this wrong, maybe he should be typical and take her out to a restaurant...but this seemed more fun, seemed like just a little bit of a challenge and...'normal' was over rated.

The white rose, it had sort of started all this and he found it poetic to bring it to their second date, and he handed it over as he finally made it to Meika. "Thanks for coming."
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 11:24 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

Meika saw Dastan walking up the shore, but she didn't move. She let him come to her. Once he handed her the rose, her lips curled up as she remembered how she first met him after he stumbled and most of the rose petals fell from the tumble. "This one seems to have faired better than the first," she said, a hint of humor in her words. "So what have you planned for us?" she asked, not bothering with his thanking her for coming. It wasn't something to thank her for. Not really.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 11:58 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

"Yeeeah...but I make no promises that this is the rose I started out with today." He grinned and his chest rose with it as he caught the slightest curl of her lip. He liked seeing that. He wasnt sure she did it often, but it made it all the more impactful to witness.

Awkward. Either she hadnt heard the thank you or chose to ignore it. He wasnt sure about the significance of that . Did he say it again...? Or that be weird? "Uh.." Uncertainty, it made him lose a little a color, but soon she was asking what he had planned. At least she asked him something. It gave him something to go on. "Kayaking mostly. I wasnt sure about your kayaking skills on rapids so I hope your up for level 2. Its not for beginners but I didnt want to baby you either." Smirking he arched a brow. "Number one rule. Dont. Fall. Out."

Taking a few steps away he motioned her to follow to where the Kayaks wee just on the water. "Ladies choice." There was a yellow Banana and a bright orange Kayak. Both had a mini flare, water bottle and life vest on the seat. A Small basket was attached to the outer front of both Kayaks. "I figured we'd hit the rapids, Race a bit, and then talk when it mellows out. The landing point for dinner is fairly scenic and I thought you might enjoy it."
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 12:10 AM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

Her eyebrow quirked at his admission. Either he was honest or amusing, though he could be both. Or he could be insincere and just saying whatever will get him what he wants. Everyone had an agenda, why should he be any different no matter what he said last time? "Well then maybe you're more resourceful this time around," she suggested simply before moving on.

Kayaking. Interesting. Meika had heard of it, but never experienced it. The concept was simple enough though, and she was glad he wasn't suggesting some easy route for them. After their cliff diving last time, that would have been quite the disappointment. At his mention of the rules, she waited a moment, "And what are the other rules if that is number one?" she asked, thinking the first one was pretty sensible.

Looking between the boats, Meika walked over to the yellow boat. She pulled off her tank top and shorts, figuring it'd be good to keep them dry. She tied them atop the baskets and charmed the clothes and baskets to repel water before putting on her vest and securing her wand away. "Are you prepared to lose." she asked confidently as she bent over and started to slid her kayak into the water before gracefully getting inside it. Oars in hand, she maneuvered her kayak to turn so she could face him, "Come on then," she said, having no interest in cheating or having a head start. She'd win against him fairly.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:45 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

He could totally be both! He was both. He may not do stand up but he could be funny once in a while accidentally on purpose..."I figured you deserved at least one in tact flower...even if I had to come with a whole bouquet to do it." He shrugged. "I'll take resourceful."

After attaching his shirt to the top of the kayak and spelling it as Meika had he put on the vest and climbed on in keeping one end of the Kayak paddle down to keep himself from drifting off just yet. She'd asked him a question, and one he'd answer before they got under way. Even if he did answer it with "More seriously? If it tips, the boat will make an air pocket but try to get out from under it. If we're in the rapids when you tip keep your feet up so they dont get snagged on debris you dont want to get held under. If we get separated you have two flairs. The one with the string pull and toss. The smaller one is more like a flash light. We'll be going between the No Maj and wizarding worlds so its just in case you cant use the wand.." He arched a brow. "LEss seriously...he who splashes first...gets wettest."

As MEika got in her own boat he snorted. "I'm just wondering if you're as graceful at losing as you are winning.I hope your ego knows how to mend." He pushed himself more into the water but waited for her to join him.
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:58 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

As much as she'd never kayaked, she was amused to see common sense worked with the sport. If you're in a boat, you're likely to get wet. Best keep a set of clothes dry. As she prepped, she listened to his rules. She was glad that he was taking it seriously and not just using it as another way to flirt. That would have annoyed Meika and she might have walked off right there. Instead, Dastan was informative and a little playful, the last comment making her think of her little brother. "I assure you, that's true. So be wise if you dare to splash," she said with a slight smirk, the smallest hint of her own playfulness.

Making sure her kayak was astride his, she chuckled, "I wouldn't know, I don't lose, " she said confidently, raising her brow. "Are you ready?" she asked as she gripped her oars, holding them out of the water and ready to start on their trek. The competition was distracting her from the fact that she was on a date, which was probably for the best.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:39 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Yeeeah, this date lacked flirting. It was a date, there hsould be SOME flirting. But 1) Meika didnt seem like shed be receptive of it and 2) Well..Dastan didnt know how to flirt. He was afraid of making himself look like a complete jackass. Was she pretty yes? But she was pretty enough to know she was pretty. Did she come off playfully sarcastic? Yup, but the whole...being suave and spiting game thing just...wasnt him. The problem was he'd actually had people stop dating him before, and when he asked why (Awkward but he wanted to know) its cause he hadnt flirted and it made his dates feel undesirable. When he did flirt he butchered it. Dating was had folks, and men were expected to kind of take the lead and be good at it. Pffffffft. "We'll see." And he gave her a playful wiggle of his brows. Oooh he planend to splash at some point. But Race first!

"You dont? Then let me teach you how." With a gin he gave them the count down. "One, Two.......GO!"
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:56 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

Meika chuckled lightly as he wiggled his brows, once again reminding her of Jaymi for a short moment. There was no doubt in her mind that Jaymi would dare to splash her. It would be interesting to see if Dastan would be brave enough. Still her focus was on the race. His retort had her laughing, "Well aren't you sure of yourself. Okay, let's see if you can teach me..." she said in humored challenge. Waiting for the countdown, she readied herself. As soon as he said go, her oars took to the water and she was off.

It was as if she had blinders on, she focused on the path in front of her, adjusting as the rapids and rocks forced her. The rapids were easily her favorite part; intense and challenging, just as she enjoyed. She manuveured her kayak to the worst of the spots, pushing her luck and managing to escape unscathed time and again, though she did not escape without assault from the water. There was no end to it, as she found herself showered in the water around her, hair clinging to her bare shoulders around her halter bikini top. Her expression was of delight all the same, as she savored every moment of the rush from the adventure.

The waters calmed as she reached the end of the waterway, and that's when she noticed that Dastan was ahead of her instead of behind where she expected him. Raising a brow, she paddled over to him, "Well well, looks like you did teach me something," she admitted, not the type to belly ache about losing because she rarely did and it took away from a win justly earned. "So what is your prize?" she asked curiously?

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:36 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Oh...he'd dare, he'd so dare. Maybe not wise, but it was all in good fun. Just, not yet. "This is my quiditch." He informed her as she made a comment of him being very sure of himself. "I live on a lake house. It's just kind of my thing." He lived for this. Usually on the lake AT his house to unwind but he really did enjoy this. He wasnt overly confident, but this was something he did have some confidence in. "Alright, lets seee."

Then they were off, and Dastan gave a whoop of absolute joy as they hit the rapids. There was no way to NOT get drenched as you fought to go faster, fought to stay up right as the water spun you about, tried to drag you down. After a particularly nasty bump and splash Dastan turned over his shoulder just to make sure Meika cleared it safely and then focused on going full steam ahead. All in all it a was very bumpy, wild and wet ride. It was a hell of alot of fun.

Winning, winning was a perk. He drifted casually and just kind of waited for Meika to catch up to him and used his paddle to bring her kayak in against his. "So how was it?" He didnt mean losing, he just meant the ride. Her commenting on him teaching her something though made him grin. "Glad to be of assistance." But then she asked him about a prize..."Hmmm." He narrowed his eyes on her. "You cant kil me." And he leaned in...

And Flipped her Boat.
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 09:55 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

"A lake house?" she asked curiously, "Is that just a house by a lake or is it boat that is also a house?" she asked, never really hearing of a lake house before. "I'll have to practice more if you're too good. I'll do laps around my island." she said as if it were a matter of fact.

There was no doubt that Meika enjoyed the crazy trip through the rapids to where they arrived, and there was no reason to lie. So when Dastan asked, she smiled sincerely, "It was amazing, I don't know why I haven't been doing this sooner," she explained, thinking it'd also be good practice for quidditch; help with reactions.

She didn't figure he'd mind teaching her anything, he seemed a fairly good natured person. It almost made it worse though. In the back of Meika's mind she was thinking just how cruel a fate it would be to let Dastan in because of how easy going and fun he is, and how nonthreatening he's been; only for him to be a monster beneath it all. No. Guards were still up, even if she was enjoying herself with him.

But fair was fair. He'd won. He deserved a reward. She wasn't sure what she expected to pick for his reward, but she definitely wasn't expecting him to ask her not to kill him. The statement held in the air for a moment as she wondered what he meant by it, only for him to flip her kayak and send her straight into the water. Yep, that'd be a Jaymi thing...maybe even a Kasper thing. Meika knew how to handle them, and it wasn't with death. Even though she was surprised, she went under and quickly acted, staying under the surface of the water as she swam to shore. Quietly, she got out of the water behind Dastan's back and pulled herself up onto a low hanging branch that gave her a little coverage as she waited and watched to see what he would do. She could torment with the best of them, and Dastan was going to learn that.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 11:51 PM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

"Thats a fair question." It would of been for anyone but more so since she was from the wizarding community. "Both exist. Boat houses are pretty damn cool but I like a bit more space for everyday living. My place is 'Lake side' My Deck goes to a few stairs and then those drop off to the deck which is over the water. Im as close as you can be without having the house float on the water...which is also possible. Those are floating houses, but those have to be built a certain way." He explained. Then, he was giving her a cheeky smile as he blushed. He wasnt an ove confident guy but he was going to sound it and knew it but he had to tease. "Then start doing laps." Wait what. "Wait an island?" He ached a brow at her. He knew she PLAYED Quiditch but now it was kind of sinking in she must...ya know PLAY it. And with a few nice wins to boot it seemed.

Hearing that she'd enjoyed it he smiled. "Means you might like White Water rafting too. Bigger boat, Bigger rapids, more people." He wasnt sure where she was at with the whole 'people' thing but, rafting he figured shed like.

With the boat flipped Dastan ran a hand over his face to get the water off and laughed. He was half expecting her to come up kicking and screaming at him but he just couldnt resist. They'd talked about splashing...it was inevitable. He also felt pretty damn ballsy and a little out of his comfort zone with it all but it really was all in good fun. Or well....fun until it wasnt. She hadnt come up for air yet...."Meika?" He questioned it a little bit but he smirked, ready for her to pull at him and make him fall in too...but when he leaned over and used the ore to push the boat out of the way he hadnt seen her. "MEIKA?!" She had a helmet on but still it was possible to hit her head if the damn thing hadnt fit right, orr maybe it was whip lash and she got dizzy Or maybe---100 different scenarios started going threw his mind but he was quick to purposefully flip his own Kayak so he could get in the water. He started looking like a game of whack a mole as he popped up from the water, called for her and dove back in....he was freaking and thought she was drowning o drifting and he was searching for her.
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 12:15 AM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

"I see," she began, mulling over the thought of a floating house compared to a lake side house, "Living by water is definitely preferred, but it's an interesting idea to live on the water instead of near it," she mused aloud, wondering what it would be like. His raised eyebrow about her island amused her though, "Yes, it's no different than you, the house is close to the water, but instead of a lake I am near the sea. I highly recommend it," she said simply. She wasn't one to brag about her wealth. Everything knut she earned went towards taking care of Jaymi. The home was part of that. It may be a little extravagant, but it also was away from any other magic folk. A few muggles lived on the other side, but with the charms around her home and shoreline, they never came close enough to be a bother. It was safe and protected, and not a place she was going to invite Dastan any time soon.

"It is surely on the list, I'll have to see if my family would like to join in the rapid fun," she said, thinking maybe Jaymi and Kas would join. Maybe Jaymi would come if Felix were permitted as well. The boyfriend wasn't going anywhere, maybe she needed to turn this into a matter of war and peace and keep her so called enemies close.

From the shore, Meika watched as Dastan finally realized she wasn't resurfacing. A smile pulled at her lips as she enjoyed the freight she was giving him. Yet when he fell into the water, diving over and over again to look for her, she grew worried. He was too frantic, he could do something stupid in his haste. With a sigh, she hopped off of the branch and called out to him, "I think you've gotten the pair of us wet enough, Dastan. Why don't we move onto the next bit, hmm?" she suggested calmly as if she hadn't just made him worry.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^
Dastan Roshan
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 10:34 AM
Ilvermorny | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
34 POSTS
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Before his great scare Dastan had been happy to chat island and more Rapid fun. Actually, he'd been all smiles and even felt like things must be going really well if she was considering him meeting some of her family and her people. Woo!

Of course, currently, he was getting a gulp of lake water (Not so fun but better then ocean water!) had it in his ears and they were loosing the Kayaks as they drifted off in his frantic search of her maybe dead or unconscious body! Eeee!

He hadnt heard her at first not really. Everything got muffled underwater. It actually made him stay down there longer at first when he thught he HAD heard something, his eyes straining against the murky water trying to see if he could see her. When that hadnt worked out so well and he'd come up for air he heard her voice again. 'wet enough, Dastan' Middle of the sentence and he shook his head before looking to the lake edge to see her standing there....all nonchalant. "........" The next bit she said....it was floating off! And he just now seemed to realize it too. He'd get her back later. First and foremost he pulled his wand from his pocket and used it to bring their Kayaks up off the water and onto the shore line, then made a very wet, very quiet swim up to it himself. Was annoyed at her for making him worry? Maybe in the back of his head a bit. She was just messing with him s he wasnt mad, but mostly...and by the time he got up to her...he was just relieved. He'd been worried, and so without thinking he just reached out to hug her. "You scared the crap out of me."
PM
^
Meika Kätzchen
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 10:46 AM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
64 POSTS
Indifferent
She/Her
Dating Dastan Roshan
0 POINTS
Played by Tazzie

[NC]

It was curious to watch Dastan go to such lengths to look for her. She was only used to Jaymi and Kasper going to such lengths. They were her family, and family always had each other's back. Yet here was someone ready to prove that it wasn't just family. It was unexpected and Meika didn't know how to categorize it, so she just filled it away to deal with later...or never.

Yet when Dastan came out of the water and hugged her, she froze. Her arms stayed at her side as he held her, and she must have felt like a mannequin for all the movement she made. "So I suppose you've learned your lesson then?" she eventually said, though it might not have been the best thing to say, but Meika was flustered by his embrace. She didn't expect it. Didn't know what it meant. Everything meant something, but this guy and all his actions, she couldn't sort out.

@Dastan Roshan
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.