Welcome to the Treehouse! We are a post-potter sandbox rpg that spans the entire magical world, but focuses on four of the major magic schools from Harry Potter canon: Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Ilvermorny. Now, two decades after the Second Wizarding War, the muggle and magical worlds are on the brink of becoming one. Will this spark a third war, or will the peaceful climate be maintained? Join us to find out! The current year is 2020.
The Treehouse Spotlight!
THE TREEHOUSE SPOTLIGHT FOR JANUARY IS LYSANDER SCAMANDER! Although Lysander is a twin, he does enough to stand out on his own and earn the Treehouse Spotlight. Mr. Scamander is eccentric, loyal, a Hufflepuff to the core. Although anyone could be jealous of his good looks and killer hair, he is currently navigating his romantic life recently with Raikou. This had been eventful year for him with Virus A, so we only hope that he finds his grounding and success in 2021. Congrats to both Lysander and his writer, Kean!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Rp Challenge Submissions
🎄Zay
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 04:26 PM
Animagus & Witch
1405 posts
0 points
Admin.
I'm with the Coalescion
Zay
Introspective | Creative | Emotional | Bibliophile | Strong | Determined | Wand: Alder wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ½" and Unyielding flexibility
Ravenclaw | Horned Serpent
❝I want you by my side So that I never feel alone again ❞

RP Challenge Submissions
user posted image

To submit your own RP Challenge ideas that may be used next term, please fill out the code below!

1 point per challenge submission, up to 25 points per student. If a writer has more than one student, the writer could submit up to 25 ideas per each student and gain points for each student's house, respectively.

CODE

[color=SPRINGGREEN][b]RP CHALLENGE SUBMISSION[/B][/COLOR]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]School:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]RP Challenge Ideas:[/b]
etc.

Avery
Jacquelyn
Cecilia
Lucy
Caitlin
Zaylie
Lara
Alice
Juliet
Fenrir

+Wanted Ad || ❤My Amortentia || sig code by Blitzy
♥Absence Notice: Nov 8th -27th
PMEmail
^
Jocelind Wood
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 06:22 PM
{♥} & Witch
108 posts
135 points
Hogwarts | Ravenclaw
I'm with the Indifferent
tj
16 & 6th Year
funny | kind | studious | outgoing | flirty | giggly
Canon
❝And I am only as young as the minute is full of it❞

RP CHALLENGE SUBMISSION
Name: Jocelind Wood
School: Hogwarts
House: Ravenclaw
RP Challenge Ideas:
1. Take a tumble down the stairs...and take someone with you.
2. Do a dine and dash.. or attempt to.
3. Host a 'Grease' or 'The Sound of Music' singalong in your common room.
4. Have a thread where each sentence starts or ends with the same word (that isn't someone's name).
5. Meet someone from another school who doesn't speak the same language as you do and have a thread communicating in other ways.

Points have been awarded! Thanks!

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Infinite Arms Thank You Very Much (TYVM) Wit Beyond Measure Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Wizarding Realm Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse