{♥} ★ Magical
30 POSTS
11 & 1st Year
Undecided
He, Him, His
Single
75 POINTS
Played by Kit

Ding dong, I know you can hear me, open up the door, I only want to play a little. Ding dong, you cant keep me waiting, its already too late for you to try and run away. I see you through the window, Our eyes are locked together. I can sense your horror Though Id like to see it closer.

xavier gladstone
PM
^
Xavier Gladstone
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 07:59 PM
Durmstrang | Hugr
{♥} ★ Magical
30 POSTS
11 & 1st Year
Undecided
He, Him, His
Single
75 POINTS
Played by Kit

Ding dong, I know you can hear me, open up the door, I only want to play a little. Ding dong, you cant keep me waiting, its already too late for you to try and run away. I see you through the window, Our eyes are locked together. I can sense your horror Though Id like to see it closer.

xavier gladstone
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.