Animagus ★ Magical
266 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Single
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Zaylie Jane Jennings

Cross my heart and hope to die Taking this one step at a time Got your back if you got mine One foot in front of the other

• July 18, 2013
  • date created
  • post count
  • February 4, 2018
  • date shelved
  • TBD
  • date reactivated
  • TBD
  • date shelved
  • TBD
  • date reactivated
Zaylie is currently working at her mental health rotation at Riddle Institute, after completing two years at St. Mungo's Hospital in the Emergency Room. She recently(ish) got reconnected with Oliver Dean, a friend from her younger years at Hogwarts, and learned that he had been dating her younger cousin Sophie. This didn't sit very well with Zaylie. She is currently living in an apartment in Ashton Apartments in London, with roommates Logan and Mazz. Quinn and Willow live across the hall.

To explain her absence, perhaps Zaylie has returned home to states because of the recent death of her Grandmother Azalea, her namesake and her father's mother. She will spend some time with family before diving back into her life in the UK.

user posted image
wanted ad! | family tree | animagus | RI staff | disney persona | salem alumna: glover house
Wand: 10 3/4 inches, hazel, yellow fwooper feather & phoenix tale feather core, springy
set by valentine~@shadowplay | sig code below by Blitzy

Avery
Jacquelyn
Cecilia
Lucy
Caitlin
Zaylie
Lara
Alice
Juliet
Fenrir
PMEmail
^
Juliet Sprizer
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 06:36 PM
Shelved
{♥} ★ Magical
251 POSTS
Prosect
she/her
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Juliet Tiffany Sprizer

Another head hangs lowly Child is slowly taken And the violence, caused such silence Who are we mistaken? But you see, it's not me It's not my family In your head, in your head, they are fighting With their tanks, and their bombs And their bombs, and their guns In your head, in your head they are crying In your head, in your head Zombie

• July 11, 2013
  • date created
  • post count
  • February 4, 2018
  • date shelved
  • TBD
  • date reactivated
  • TBDr
  • date shelved
  • TBD
  • date reactivated
TEXT CAN GO INSIDE HERE -- A LITTLE BLURB ABOUT WHAT YOUR CHARACTER WAS DOING AT THE TIME YOU SHELVED HIM/HER. WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS/HER LIFE? IS (S)HE MAKING ANY BIG CHANGES TO EXPLAIN HIS/HER ABSENCE (MOVING AWAY, TAKING SABBATICAL, GOING UNDERCOVER, FALLEN ILL, ETC).

user posted image
amazing set by my fave ;;porcelain doll@shadowplay | sig code below by Blitzy

Avery
Jacquelyn
Cecilia
Lucy
Caitlin
Zaylie
Lara
Alice
Juliet
Fenrir
PMEmail
^
Cecilia Harrow-Hack
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 06:31 PM
Shelved
Metamorph ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Married to Oliver Hack
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Cecilia Lavina Harrow

Bring night, bring the night on Bring a little bit of dance, bring a little bit of song, yeah Bring night, bring the night on I'm not sure I can wait and this day has felt so long, yeah Bring night, bring the night on The music cuts into me and I know it can't be wrong, yeah Bring night, bring the night on 'Cuz all that we are after is a little bit of fun, yeah Chase your shadow till the sun goes down

• July 14, 2013
  • date created
  • post count
  • March 17, 2018
  • date shelved
  • --
  • date reactivated
  • answer
  • date shelved
  • answer
  • date reactivated
TEXT CAN GO INSIDE HERE -- A LITTLE BLURB ABOUT WHAT YOUR CHARACTER WAS DOING AT THE TIME YOU SHELVED HIM/HER. WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS/HER LIFE? IS (S)HE MAKING ANY BIG CHANGES TO EXPLAIN HIS/HER ABSENCE (MOVING AWAY, TAKING SABBATICAL, GOING UNDERCOVER, FALLEN ILL, ETC).

user posted image
amazing set by ;;porcelain doll@shadowplay! | metamorphmagus

Avery
Jacquelyn
Cecilia
Lucy
Caitlin
Zaylie
Lara
Alice
Juliet
Fenrir
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.