Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Speed Of Bad News, Tag: Harry and Kean
Jared Baker
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 07:37 PM
Hogwarts | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

Jared came home through the floo with a ministry form letter in hand. An Auror needed to speak with them at the house, so he'd asked his sister in-law to come over as soon as she could to make sure Anton was taken care of. He didn't see Kean in the living room and with company coming he paused.to charm everything back into place. At least the house would be tidy so Kean wouldn't feel quite so sideswiped. "Hey Kean, someone from the ministry wants to talk to us and Lexi's on her way, " he called up the stairs.

He was afraid this was somehow very bad news about Dyson. Their kid was in freefall and Jared didn't know how to stop him. If he was badly hurt the hospital would have called. This was either something non-critical or Dyson was beyond the need for haste. Or it could be something completely unrelated... but working at Hogwarts with teens, and having an immature young adult as his child Jared felt certain this was bad news about their kid.

@Harry Potter
@Kean Kattalakis
PMEmail
^
Harry Potter
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 07:53 PM
Ministry
{♥} ★ Magical
124 POSTS
Undecided
He / Him
Happily Married
0 POINTS
Played by tj

Short of the worst-case scenarios he'd experienced, having to tell parents about the death of a child (which thankfully he'd only had to do a few times in his career), this was going to be one of the hardest visits that Harry had ever made, he knew that in advance. But the good news was, once the truth was out, this entire family could start to heal. He'd told that to Dyson and he'd meant it; no family carrying this much damage and this man secrets could ever be healthy until it had all come out. And maybe, just maybe, something or someone could help Dyson's father regain some of his memory. He'd followed protocol and sent the owl first to let them know that he was coming, though he knew that usually just caused worry. But those rules were in place long before he'd started his job twenty years ago and he had to follow them. So, apprehensive, but sure he was doing the right thing, he apparated to the Baker home and knocked on the door.

@Jared Baker
@Kean Kattalakis

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Kean Kattalakis
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 08:27 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
216 POSTS
Undecided
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Kean was finally back into the swing of things full force after his stay at riddle and the process of mental mending. He was in a good place he's been back to work and carrying on now a while. After a day at work, and a much needed shower Kean was horsing around with Anton upstairs.

However, it seemed playtime had come to an end. An ice cold wash chilled Kean to the bone as his husband informed him someone from the Ministry was on their way to 'talk' and that his sister was on her way. With his stomach in a knot Kean told their littlest that no, he couldnt speak with the ministry person right now and ask them stuff. Then after a pout from the small boy but a promise from Kean he could use his training broom up stairs with is Auntie if he was good...made for an enthusiastic little boy.

After hearing a pop from downstairs there was one in the upstairs hall...and a squealing Anton told the house Lexi had arrived too as he excitedly called for her and babbled about his Daddys promise they could use the broom upstairs if he was good. With a shake of his head Kean met his sister in the hall, gave her a thank you and a kiss on the cheek and left her in charge. If things got muddled too bad she'd take Anton out. For now his sister was content to give a warm hello down stairs to JAred and guest and then toted her nephew into his room.

After a quick change of clothes Kean headed down stairs, face Ashen, but he greeted Harry with hand outstretched and his right rested on the small of Jareds back. "Sorry for the wait Mr Potter." Then a shared a side ways glance at Jared as he mirrored his fear. Dyson.

@Jared Baker@Harry Potter
PM
^
Jared Baker
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 09:51 AM
Hogwarts | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

He'd had enough time to tidy the house (thank you magic) and start a kettle for tea when everything started happening. Jared let Kean deal with the thousand-questions-child upstairs as he answered the door with a kitchen towel still in hand. Tea and stoicism were his fall back strategies and he was holding on to both fiercely. Figuratively at least, the tea was actually still in progress in the kitchen.

"Hi, welcome," he greeted the Auror at their door. The face was familiar but in the context of being a parent of someone at Hogwarts. He either would make the connection when he heard the man's name, or he would trust that if it was important it would be brought up. Amnesia was a bigger social hassle than real day to day problem for Jared these days. "Please come in, can I get you tea or coffee?" The social niceties might seem trite but a cup of something warm gave everyone something to do with their hands and taking a minute to put it together would give all involved a little time to settle in for whatever this was.

He heard his sister-in-law call hello from the upstairs bannister as well as Anton, their younger son, and Jared hadn't even gotten to introductions when Kean arrived to save him with the name 'Potter.' At least he had context now even if the guy in charge of the Aurors thought they were agents of chaos or lived inside a hurricane.

@Harry Potter @Kean Kattalakis
PMEmail
^
Harry Potter
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 07:44 PM
Ministry
{♥} ★ Magical
124 POSTS
Undecided
He / Him
Happily Married
0 POINTS
Played by tj

Thank goodness both of Dyson's parents were home, Harry thought to himself. This would be unimaginably worse if only one was home and he had to sit with the other, trying to pretend there wasn't an elephant in the room, waiting for everyone to arrive. Better to just get down to business.

"A coffee would be lovely, if it's not too much trouble," he said. "And there's no reason at all to apologize. I only just got here myself." He shook the hands of both men, then followed Jared's invitation to the living room where he took a seat on the couch. He waiting another moment until tea and coffee had been served then, after a polite sip and nod of thanks, he put his cup down and looked at the two men he'd come to see.

"Thank you both for making yourselves available on such a short notice. It was important that I get to speak to you as soon as possible, but I know it might not have been convenient, so thank you. I'm here about your son, Dyson, and I want to say first of all, before anything else, that he's fine. He's not injured in any way, there was no kind of accident. He's unharmed. Last night he... had a bit too much to drink and ended up in a cell to sleep it off; not unusual to have that happen with all kinds of people, I assure you. However, while he was there, he made some... startling comments to another man in his cell." Harry had no intention of naming names there. "So, before he was released, I spoke to him at length and he... well, he's been carrying around some secrets for some time now that have greatly impacted him and your family. Some of his actions would normally warrant his arrest, but for now, that's on the backburner. He willingly checked himself into the Riddle Institute to start getting treatment for some,,, troubles he's had, and I wanted to come personally to let you know that... along with the things he shared with me."

@Jared Baker
@Kean Kattalakis

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Kean Kattalakis
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 08:28 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
216 POSTS
Undecided
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

When their was a small child in the house you allllways lived inside a hurricane. There was no way around it. Tidying the house was no small chore. (But yes JAred yaaaay Magic! Poor muggle bastards and cleaning by hand..) Thank the Gods Jared was able to clean because Keans heart was in his throat. He wasnt thinking of cleaning but a dirty house was never something you wanted a guest to see.

Told not to apologize and Jared offering coffee and tea and everyone on their way to the living room Kean grabbed a tea himself. Now sitting on the couch Kean double palmed the mug. (His husband was right people needed something to do with their hands) Dyson The name was dropped and the heart in Keans throat plummeted to the pit of his stomach. "Is He ok?" He'd interrupted Harry but being a father out weighed his want to be polite. Just as soon as he'd asked he had an answer. No kind of accident. He Was Ok. He now had one hand on his tea and the other busying itself with a nervous thumb caressing Jareds knee from spiraling thoughts and emotions. Drinking and sleeping it off. His son was spiraling hard again. e was never fully 'well' but he'd done good for a long time..or he thought he had. Was this his fault not seeing the newest spiral?

Harry continued to speak. Secrets? Dyson was never short of them..but arrest it stopped KEan in his thoughts. For all that had gone on before Dyson had never done anything to warrant arrest. Or at least he'd never got caught.

Riddle, his son was in riddle. Ok...ok...the good news was he knew he needed help if it was a self check in. That was good. Very good. But it also mean tthings got bad. Very bad. "And what was it that he shared with you Mr Potter?"

@Harry Potter@Jared Baker
PM
^
Jared Baker
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 04:36 PM
Hogwarts | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

Harry's tone, expression, and posture had allowed Jared to relax enough to brew tea for himself and Kean, as well as manage transferring the right amount of water into the single brew coffee maker without any floods or disasters in the process. He could tell this was going to be a serious conversation but not one without hope. When hospitality had been covered, Harry had taken charge of the conversation by respectfully humanizing all involved, allaying a parent's worst fears, and giving a framework of the gravity of the situation. It seemed to Jared that Healers and Aurors worked from the same guiding principles for bad news delivery.

Being familiar with the strategy, Jared tilted his head to fully consider the measure of the man across from him. Kean was following up the words while grounding himself by moving his thumb on Jared's knee. Jared answered in kind by setting down his mug of tea and resting his own left hand in the small of his husband's back. He would ground Kean as much as he could because in recognizing the playbook of bad news, Jared was certain they were being handled. Letting them know that Dyson hadn't been injured or killed managed the risk of either of his parents panicking. Jared was certain that was true because the invisible rules from the playbook were, 'never lie' and never promise anything outside of your own control. Whatever Dyson had shared, arrest was on a back burner and not entirely off the cooktop. As much as Jared wanted to jump in, call his brother - the lawyer - or start questioning the legality of interrogating a drunk kid, he held his tongue. Kean had already asked the obvious follow up question. Jared cared about the answer, but he also felt Harry's demeanor and order of revelations was important to fully understanding what was going on.

He would need the whole story when he spoke with Jason Baker anyway.

@Harry Potter
@Kean Kattalakis
PMEmail
^
Harry Potter
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 05:46 PM
Ministry
{♥} ★ Magical
124 POSTS
Undecided
He / Him
Happily Married
0 POINTS
Played by tj

Harry wasn't bothered at all by the fact that, at first, Kean had interrupted him in his haste to find out about his son. Had Harry been in that situation, someone showing up to talk about one of his children, he'd have done the same thing. And as much as he had to fill them in on, he knew that first and foremost the two men needed to know that their son was okay. At least physically, and at least for now. Unfortunately, the news got worse from there.

"I - there's no easy way to tell you the things that I have to, but I won't disrespect either of you by beating around the bush. Mr. Baker, I understand that you suffer from a severe memory loss, something that traces back quite a few years now, right?" He'd looked into as much of the family's history as he could, including medical records, what weren't sealed. As head of the Auror Department, he likely could see whatever he wanted to, without the proper forms and protocols, but that had never been his style, and he hadn't been about to take the time to worry about paperwork when there were parents who needed to know about their son. "And from what I know, you've never uncovered the cause or the reasoning behind it. I'm - sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but that loss was because of your son. It was Dyson who performed the magic that robbed you of your memories and caused the... loss and chaos that you suffered as a result."

@Jared Baker
@Kean Kattalakis

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Kean Kattalakis
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 10:20 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
216 POSTS
Undecided
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Kean was waiting for the other shoe to drop and it hung in there in the air like a dead man on a noose. The dread was absolutely palatable and stuck to Keans tongue like putrefied rot. Kean felt ill and he didnt even have the answers yet but he knew it was coming, knew it was going to be something devastating if Harry Potter was making a personal house visit.

He heard the words that followed. As that other shoe dropped, as the nose tightened and air was strangled from Keans throat, a loud buzz filled his ears. He heard the words but his brain was having trouble processing it all. He was staring. He wanted to look at Jared. He was facing Harry but he wasnt really 'seeing' him either.

"....." Color drained from Keans face. Shock.

There was too much to take in. Too many emotions to shift threw and sort out.

Keans son had taken away his husbands sense of self, taken away his memories and the knowledge and love away that they'd shared in the past. Someone he loved dearly hurt someone else he also loved with every fiber of his being.

How did you deal with that?

@Jared Baker@Harry Potter
PM
^
Jared Baker
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 09:49 AM
Hogwarts | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

With his hand resting in the center of his husband's back, Jared could feel Kean freeze and stop breathing in and out. Even with memory loss, Jared knew this information was shocking and even catastrophic. He couldn't change the information that was upsetting Kean, the only thing he could do was to limit the risk of injury and damage the shock might cause to flesh and bone. "Kean, come forward with me. We're going to scoot down to sit on the floor right here." With a very few nudges and his guiding hands in place, both Jared and his husband were sitting on the carpet using the couch as a back rest. Jared's left hand was sandwiched between Kean's back and the fabric of the couch, but he could easily slip it out if needed. His right hand he wrapped around Kean's right wrist, subtly resting his ring finger over the pulse point as an early warning of any serious signs of physical shock that could grow out of the emotional jolt that Kean had clearly taken. They both had their knees bent in a rather steep angle because the coffee table prevented spreading them farther. Jared wanted it that way for a few moments anyway. "Here, rest your forehead on your knees and try to breathe, Kean. I need you to answer an important question for me." He needed to break up whatever thought loop Kean was in. "Why, with two dogs in our home, are there always Cheerios in the carpet?"

Confident that Kean was currently stable Jared looked up at Harry to explain what always seemed to confuse the people around him. How could he be so damn calm? "For Kean this happened yesterday. For me this happened to someone else." He was a healer and bossy by nature when he was in that role, but it wasn't really a god-complex where Jared was concerned. If everyone had something to do, Jared could spot who was about to go off the rails, and no one was left in a free fall of freaking out. It might not be normal protocol to put a guest to work but Jared asked anyway. "Would you mind moving the table, anywhere is fine." He was pretty sure the Auror would understand that he wanted a clear path if Kean panicked to the point of fainting. He wasn't expecting a medical emergency, he had paid attention to his family's health risks and Kean's were physically pretty low. Now to deal with his own issues.

Jared spent most of his time mentally constructing the details of his past like one giant jigsaw puzzle. It had started in the memory care facility. Many of the things he'd been told about his past as a muggle accountant hadn't been true, so he was familiar with sizing up new information to decide if it fit, enhanced, or possibly disproved old information. It wasn't an especially quick process but he had a lot of practice. Some pieces he accepted as confirmed truth, especially the ones that involved marriage licenses, birth records, and adoption certificates. There were events that had come with videos and photographs, the point of view in those wouldn't have been what Jared had experienced himself but he considered them reliable. Then there were the stories he had been told by friends and family which he never dismissed, but imagined in his mind in a soft watercolor blur. Jared didn't have his own impression of Dyson at fifteen years old, the age their adopted son had been when Jared was lost (apparently when Dyson damaged his mind- Jared was still holding this piece over the memory puzzle rather than snapping it in place) he had come to know Dyson a few years later after losing a parent and being diagnosed with disordered attachment. It didn't seem impossible so far. Jared was a school healer, all day everyday with teenagers. "Obviously I don't remember Dyson at 15, I don't even remember myself at 15, but I know 15 year old kids at Hogwarts, and the real issue is hardly ever what it looks like on the surface." Jared reached for a question he cold ask easily at this point. "Why did Dyson do such a thing?" He wasn't going to let his emotions respond for him, which was probably a good thing because Jared hadn't worked out exactly how he felt about the possibility of knowing what had actually happened the evening he'd disappeared from Kean's life. He had the time it would take to ask at least 4 more 'whys' to decide that.

@Kean Kattalakis
@Harry Potter
PMEmail
^
Harry Potter
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 03:03 PM
Ministry
{♥} ★ Magical
124 POSTS
Undecided
He / Him
Happily Married
0 POINTS
Played by tj

Quickly, nodding, Harry moved the coffee table out of the way to give Mr. Baker and his husband a little more room. Obviously, this was a heavy load he was dropping on them, and he was more than willing to do whatever he could to help ease the blow. The problem was, he wasn't sure anything anyone could do would really help all that much. And, sadly, he still had more to tell them. And in many ways, this was going to be the worst part; the worst for him to tell and worst for them to hear.

"They why is..." He took a deep, slow breath in. "The why, I have to warn you, is going to be very hard to hear." As a father, over the years, his kids had hurt him in a number of ways, sometimes on purpose and sometimes not. The first time Albus didn't want to be kissed good night had cut deeply, but it hadn't been deliberate. When James, in a fit of teenage rebellion and anger, had said he'd hated him, that had hurt even more deeply, though James had later apologized. Kids hurt their parents, it was a part of life. But that wasn't nearly so hard to bear as seeing his children hurt by someone else. He'd take a thousand times Al refusing a goodnight kiss over the pain he'd seen on his son's face when his boyfriend had disappeared. Yes, this was going to be tough.

"Apparently," he continued slowly, "he had a boyfriend that he'd been keeping secret. Well, in his mind it was a boyfriend. And you - " He nodded toward Jared. " - found out about it. When you expressed concern, to the best of my knowledge, he... used magic in an attempt to make you forget about the man's existence. But, as you know now, the spell went very wrong. And I"m afraid that's not the worst of it. The 'boyfriend' that Dyson had was... a man, a grown man, significantly older than he was, a... coach of his, someone who took advantage of his trust and... crossed the line. Grossy crossed the line. I'm so sorry to have to come here, to your home, and tell you all of this. I'm sure you're starting to understand why Dyson has agreed to check himself into Riddle."

@Jared Baker
@Kean Kattalakis

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Kean Kattalakis
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 05:28 PM
Magical Adult
Animagus ★ Magical
216 POSTS
Undecided
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Kean

Kean didnt argue. He was still stuck on auto pilot. There wsnt the head space to say 'I'm ok' and even if he had it would of been a lie. His husband was a healer. He'd let his husband do what he did best and wouldnt fight the help. He'd be a good patient. For once.

He didnt remember moving, nor the feel of his husbands hands as he helped get him to the floor. The couch behind him was nonexistent. Sitting with his head on his knees helped. IT was a great start anyway. Finding a rhythm of breath was hard work but managing it made him feel more human. More present some how. Less...foggy. But it was Jareds comment about the damned cheerios that made made him turn his head. His cheek on his knees and his lips curled up in a small smile at his husband. Doggies couldnt keep up with the toddler tornado. Even as the table moved Kean stayed where he was. He just felt more secure. "I dont understand." Is finally what came out. He was still struggling but he was fighting to be present. This really had been quit the blow. He fathom why on earth his son would do this to his father. Both his fathers. His baby brother, himself, all of them as a family.

Why It was a good question. Likely the best one right now. Kean wanted to know......and he didnt want to know. It was necessary to know, and yet all of them had been threw so much already. Could they handle knowing the truth?

Hard to hear...thats what Harry said. It was certainly foreboding. A boyfriend he'd been keeping secret. That was no surprise. Dyson often geared towards older men to both his parents chagrin. Neither JAred or Kean had approved. Older was one thing, Icky was another. This bit of information wsnt shocking to Kean. The fact Dyson went threw such lengths to get his father off his back though certainly did. It was also the fact he'd never even once brought it up. Not once had he tried to confess. What was done wasnt an accident and it had been kept a secret for years.

Then the rest of the story started sinking in on top of it. For so long Kean and JAred had tried to keep their eldest son from being preyed upon like he had. Tried to get him out of the sticky situations he'd got himself in and he'd never seemed to see what was so wrong about it..Kean closed his eyes once more as his heart broke for his son. He could be angry with Dyson all he wanted. He still felt betrayed...and yet even at twenty that was still his little boy and regardless of his mistake he'd not wish that upon anyone, especially his own child. There was alot he needed to discuss with his son. MAybe not all of it friendly, but right now he'd give anything just to pull his son into his arms.

@Harry Potter@Jared Baker
PM
^
Jared Baker
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 06:51 AM
Hogwarts | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

Having actual eye contact with Kean eased the tightening in Jared's chest. He was compartmentalizing this information like crazy, with Dyson under another healer's care his most pressing worry was Kean and how deeply the news would shake him. Kean didn't need a healer which was a good thing, a great thing. It was also crap because it meant that Jared needed to start dealing with the next compartment of horrible information.

Harry Potter told them a clearly sanitized story of Jared expressing concern which likely meant he'd been screaming his lungs out. Jared's thoughts got an important head start ever since the accident but this time his hand was shaking with an emotion that felt protective and distructive at exactly the same moment. The clear implication in the story fed the angry emotion.as Jared turned his eyes directly to Harry. "You're telling me that the person who actually caused all of this works with me, coaches kids at Hogwarts?" The breaking heads voice inside Jared's mind got shoved to the side by the fact checker side. "This is all a mistake. Dyson didn't play Quidditch, his head of house and coach is female and really not his type," there hadnt been any turnover in that time frame. No one he needed to kill and no risk of going apeshit, Jared was still safe in his assumed role of calm civility. "I'm so sorry for all the confusion this misunderstanding has clearly caused." Dyson was his son and if his drinking was causing mental lapses that forced the Auror department to rush around investigating then Jared really was sorry and he would happily pay any fines related to such minor charges so long as Dyson would stay at Riddle for appropriate help with his alcoholism.

@Harry Potter @Kean Kattalakis
PMEmail
^
Harry Potter
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 12:36 PM
Ministry
{♥} ★ Magical
124 POSTS
Undecided
He / Him
Happily Married
0 POINTS
Played by tj

"No, no, I'm sorry," Harry said. "I'm not talking about someone who works at Hogwarts." He certainly could understand why Mr. Baker was ready to jump to that assumption; it meant that Harry was wrong, meant that all of this was wrong, that his son hadn't been hurt in the way that Harry was saying that he had. But unfortunately, that was false comfort and not only could Harry not in good conscience allow Jared to go on feeling it, it wouldn't further Harry's efforts of bringing the man responsible to justice.

"I almost wish that it were, though," he added. "Hogwarts falls under the jurisdiction of the aurors, so apprehending him would be much easier. But, no. It wasn't a magical coach. It was his soccer coach, a mand named Kevin Anderson, according to Dyson." Before either of Dyson's fathers could speak, should they want to, Harry held up a hand to indicate he wasn't done, and continued quickly. "Now, I need to make very clear that we will be in touch with select law enforcement in the UK who are aware of magic. It's a very small group, so when it comes to making arrangments it's not an entirely quick process, but we will be handling this. Just in case you may become tempted to take matters into your own hands, I'm going to implore you not to. It's important that we handle this correctly. For all parties involved." Harry hated to have to say things like that, but he knew firsthand the desire to strike out when someone hurt the person you loved the most in the world.

@Jared Baker
@Kean Kattalakis

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jared Baker
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 08:48 PM
Hogwarts | Staff
{♥} ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
he/him
0 POINTS
Played by Wren

Soccer. That was an odd sport for Dyson to have played upon joining Kean's and Jared's family. Dyson had been born into a wizard family like Kean had. Quidditch was the prevailing sport, no one played soccer in those circles. As popular as it was in muggle society, there were other sports to choose from. Jared's brother had favored cricket. What was.unique.about soccer was its prominent place in Jared's childhood memories. He remembered pick up games in primary school, jerseys and pizza with other boys his age while playing on community teams and traveling for regional teams. Jared had been good at soccer. The odds we're strong that Dyson choosing that sport had been influenced by Jared even if it had been indirect and unintentional.

He looked at Kean and asked for confirmation that this was remotely possible. "Soccer? Was that my idea by any chance?" He felt as if the air itself was pressing down on him. As much as he had worried about Dyson before Harry had entered their home with this shocking information, Jared now began to realize that despite best intentions, they had failed their son in every way possible. He'd been entrusted to their care and preyed upon by a pedophile.

Harry's message about not swooping off like some wizard version of Batman was not lost on Jared either. It might seem satisfying to find Kevin Anderson and pound him into a greasy spot on the floor, but that was the kind of thing that Jared's brother, the solicitor, regularly used to invalidate criminal convictions for his clients. "Point taken, I won't do anything to damage your case against Anderson, but I need to be very blunt right now." He hadn't spoken with Jason, didn't care the least bit if what he said angered Harry Potter, didn't even care about legal consequences for himself for saying such, "I will not help you build a case against my son." It didn't matter what Dyson had done to Jared. He wouldn't harm Kean or Anton, but he wasn't going to let Dyson get railroaded either.

@Kean Kattalakis @Harry Potter
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between Live and Let Die HALF BLOOD GEN. PERCY JACKSON RPG From the Ashes All Was Well 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.