Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (14) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥call It What You Want To, Zay's Babies
Zay
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 08:30 PM
Admin.
Animagus ★ Magical
1492 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

ZAY
KEY:
Adult | Beauxbatons | Creature | Durmstrang | Ilvermorny | Healer | Hogwarts | Muggle
any name with a * by it means the character is not done

RATIOS:
Adult - 1 | Beauxbatons - 3 | Creature - 1 | Durmstrang - 1 | Ilvermorny - 0 | Healer - 0 | Hogwarts - 1 | Muggle - 0
Male - 1 | Female - 9 | Ability - 2 | Shelved - 3 |
Total Active - 7

AVERY KATHERINE ASTELL
SEXUALITY: unknown
JOB: deputy headmistress, hibou hoh, transfiguration professor
ALMA MATER durmstrang, hugr house
ABILITY: persuasion

DETAILS: Avery was raised in a matriarchal, feminist family, brought up to distrust males. She is extremely intelligent, with a genius-level IQ. She is extremely ambitious, and thirsty to prove herself. She had to fight for years with her grandmother to be allowed to be sent outside the home for her education, but because of her efforts, her and her two sisters were allowed to attend Durmstrang. Avery graduated top of her class, Head Girl, and is now head staff at Beauxbatons Academy, where she is working on bringing Beauxbatons up to the academic and education standards she believes the students need. Avery's sexuality is unknown, and I would love some type of romantic plot to explore with her, but the character chemistry has to be there (no pre-plots).

JACQUELYN IRINA ASTELL
SEXUALITY: unspecified
HOUSE: hamramr

DETAILS: Jac is a psychopath in the making. She has a certain fascination with fire, and derives a sick pleasure from hurting other people, especially those that may be weaker than herself. She once tried to drown a younger boy in a frozen pond, and spent years torturing her younger sister, Emily. She is extremely manipulative, and enjoys fooling people. She is nearly as intelligent as her sister, Avery, but this intelligence is directed to her own ends.

LARA MIREILLE BELROSE
SEXUALITY: homosexual (closeted)
HOUSE: hibou
STUDENT LIFE: prefect

DETAILS: Lara has been struggling with her sexual identity for the last two years. She is an introvert, and deeply insecure, so right now she's not the easiest person to be around or be friends with. She is judgmental, and avoids the "popular" crowd because she deems them shallow, vapid, and materialistic. She feels lost in life, and trusts her best friends to have her back, though deep down, she feels she can't trust anyone, even herself. She doesn't love the person she is becoming, but she isn't sure how to change course.

FENRIR CASPIAN GREYBACK
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
JOB: ex-convict
ALMA MATER durmstrang, hamramr house (honorary diploma)
CREATURE: werewolf

DETAILS: Fenrir is just as blood-thirsty and bitter as he ever was. The difference is, he's learned to control himself better, to hide his true self behind a facade of confidence and sincerity. He has big plans, now that he's been released from Azkaban. He was able to convince the parole board that he was "reformed," but deep down, he's more determined than ever to spread lycanthropy in the magical community, to make those that wronged him, that even looked at him funny, pay the price.

ALICE AVA LONGBOTTOM
JOB: unemployed
ALMA MATER hogwarts, hufflepuff house

DETAILS: Alice just graduated from Hogwarts last year, and is trying to figure out what she wants to do in life. She didn't excel at any one subject, but she loves helping people and talking to people, so she's considering working at some kind of shop for a little while, and live at home, until she decides on something to pursue more seriously. She's a bit unfocused, and is single for the first time in years. She's the kind of girl who always chooses the guy she thinks she can "fix," and she has a hard time being single, without some kind of relationship to pursue. She is loving and kind, and will talk to and trust anyone, for better or worse.

CAITLIN ÉLISE MATTAIS
HOUSE: papillon

DETAILS: Caitlin has always been everyone's little darling. She is used to getting her way, used to being the center of attention. Her family is well-off, and her parents have showered her with love and affection and gifts from the day she was born. Her now-adult half-siblings resent her, but Caitlin has always felt more like an only child, anyway. Despite her bossy, narcissistic traits, Caitlin can be very loyal. She loves her friends, and wants to be admired by others. She is hard-working, and has danced since she could walk. She is an extremely talented dancer, and works in many genres: ballet, tap, ballroom, modern. She is also quite bright, and excels in her subjects in school, especially potions. It's very important for her to have a boyfriend. She hopes to join a prestigious dance company someday, and then run her own studio.

LUCY AUDREY WEASLEY
HOUSE: gryffindor
STUDENT LIFE: head girl, quidditch captain & chaser

DETAILS: Lucy is a feisty, determined, tomboyish staple of Gryffindor House at Hogwarts. Now in her seventh year, despite her love for her school, Lucy feels like she will be ready to move on upon graduation. It has always been her dream to play professional quidditch, though lately another thought has been cloying at her mind: living a double-life in muggle London, and trying to discover herself without any of the familiar safety nets that have carried her so far through life. She's had some family and relationship drama in the past year, and now she's taking a step back, trying to focus on herself and her future.

template by glass of cc

PMEmail
^
Fielding Russell
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 10:07 PM
Inactive
37 POSTS
Sixteen
0 POINTS
Played by tj

Lerpy Derpy! First post! Yays! <3

Most of these are not news, but still! biggrin.gif
    *I really want to continue with Lucy and Lindie. I think there's a chemistry there already for them to be BFFs and I think they will have a lot of fun. I can't wait til Lindie finds out who Lucy has a crush on (if she does). She takes her friends' broken hearts very seriously and I know she'd be convinced that's what will happen. We need shenanigans with them too!

*We need the tea thread with Sab and Adelaide. I really think he's the kind of guy who might be able to win her over. He's a total gentleman and would never rush or push her. And he genuinely likes spending time with her. Since they ran into each other in Paris, she's crossed his mind a time or two! wink.gif There's some good potential there, I think. He wants to be with someone like her - honest and sweet and down to earth. Even if things didn't go further than friendship, he'd still love spending time with her.

*Sab and Cecilia - he is such a flirt and so outgoing that I think we could have some fun there! He has to travel to Hogs for Quidditch reporting and they'd probably meet because she's Headmistress. He's not a party boy in the sense that he drinks a lot, etc, but he does love to have fun too!

*Avery and Markko - who will be the last one standing? Enough said. So much delicious out-awesome-ing to come there!

*Fielding and Tabby - Lord, I love the potential of this. He desperately needs someone that he can trust. Even his best friends that he knows are good people don't really know all that much about who he is down deep. He needs a friend (or more) that is also private, that really understands someone else who just isn't comfortable sharing when most people their age over share.

i am not the man i used to be
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tallulah Littleton
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 05:48 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
40 POSTS
Seventeen
Undecided
0 POINTS
Played by Nei

Soooooo...Z where to start. Oh yes, right there:

Dear Lucy, a certain someone isn't allowed to look at your plotter!

He doesn't need any more ego stroking it's big enough as it is, but we'd also like to say that there is quite the nice guy underneath all of that big mouthed brat behaviour. We're up for fun...she is standing up to him, even though he's older and a Sly blablabla, he really likes that. And as you know now it keeps him coming back. He might make it look as if she was "someone who's fun to tease" or "look how easily fred weasley gets annoyed when i talk to little lucy" but honestly I think these were his first motives and he actually enjoys her company because she is a challenge.
We will forever be stalking Lindie and Lucy though because...well...because...!
------

Lucyyyyy! I'm also throwing Lula at you, because i think she wuvs you. She is really proud that you made it on the team and is looking forward to seeing you on the pitch!

I think those two would get along really well too, Lula is my little non-weasley somewhat. She is fun and loves pranks and is mostly in a good mood. Teenage years can be a drag and Lula is definitely up for being a supportivr figure as well as someone who just randomly pops in to bring candy or instant darkness powder to spice things up.
------

Avery! She should meet Nei. I'm not sure how it would happen or why it would happen but they either love or hate each other. I don't even know why, I just get that feeling off of reading through her description. Nei is a bit disappointed in the mens world right now so maybe they just end up liking each other for disliking the same.
------

Tabitha! I'd throw Lula here too, not just because the names fit together so nicely. If Tabitha likes nice and good mooded people then Lula is my shot. I feel like they could get along nicely. The question is how they could meet or know of each other nut I'm sure we can figure that out easily. They're even close in age, red headed and freckled. Hello lost sister!!!
------

Can Lian and Cecilia be friends please. I don't even want to add much more to that.
------

Adelaide! I wuv her, she is such a lovely person. Emil and I are so set on business with her for ages and I'm so endlessly excited to finally see this happening!! I can't even tell. Emil is a nice guy and somehow i can see him as a buddy type of person for Adelaide as well. Like he's the guy who randomly puts his arm around her and drags her to the next pub to simply hang out. Their lifestyle is pretty different and he's this airy thing flowing around the world with tours and what not and she seems a lot more settled, maybe he should learn some things from her just in case the music biz screws up.

Tallulah
PM
^
Annie Brandt
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 09:56 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
29 POSTS
Twenty Four
Undecided
0 POINTS
Played by Lizzie

*runs through and throws some glitter all over the place*
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Okkkkk, let's do dis!

Lucy and James! We've been discussing it, and it needs to happen soon!! I'll probably try and post him soon biggrin.gif Andddddd Paige and Lucy will be super interesting when she comes on here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery and Annie?? A fun student/teacher dynamic could be had here! biggrin.gif I don't know how it would start but it would be fun! biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaak and Annie will be interesting. BUT I also think Fang and Isaak could be interesting too. Jo could talk to him, but she'd be a little scared of him, and I can see her annoying the shit out of him too if she reads his mind tongue.gif

Cece and James....I can just see this being HILARIOUS!! He'd be in and out of her office more than anybody else and I can see him being all "Hey Professor H." I think it could be fun XD

Adelaide and Vic? I don't know how they'd know her...but they'd get along brilliantly.

Sorry that all of these suggestions are so small, but my brain just doesn't want to work >.<

PM
^
Lucy Weasley
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 10:43 PM
Hogwarts | Gryffindor
{♥} ★ Magical
737 POSTS
17 & 7th Year
Prosect
She/Her
Crushing on...someone.
580 POINTS
Played by Zay

TJ:
Lucy and Lindie are adorbs! I can't wait to thread them more and see their friendship develop, yes yes! If Lindie's into pranks, Lucy could take her to WWW, I'm sure they can sneak away with some discounted merch. wink.gif

Sab & Adelaide - Yes! Let's start the tea thread next. happy.gif I need to get comfortable writing Adelaide again, after the long hiatus. Definitely interested to see where their acquaintance-ship goes. Sab seems like a great guy, and I like the connections with William...need to get those brother requests up! wink.gif

Sab & Cece - Yes, this should happen for sure. They'd make fun party friends I think, if he likes having a good time. She can get a bit out of control, and she might flirt with him like whoa, if he's cool with that. wink.gif

Avery & Markko - BEF = Best Enemies Foreva. WHEN IS THE HISTORY CLASS THREAD HAPPENING?!?!?!

Fielding & Tabby - I don't want to preplot TOO much here, but I can really see them growing closer as friends as first, then maybe taking off a bit from there? Tabby is REALLY shy when it comes to guys, and she's had a really awful experience in her past, so she'll be painfully slow to open up to a boyfriend-type situation. I honestly can't tell how she'll act, but I'd love to see where things go. I like our plot kicking off at Halloween, then maybe a week or so later they run into each other at school and maybe Fielding recognizes her, but she doesn't know who he is? Then he can choose what to do with that info.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEI:
Mal and Lucy...yes to all. :3 Be interesting to see what happens as she grows up a bit [/twangsta twangsta]. I can see her getting rebellious/sneaky with James and Fred always over her shoulder ( tongue.gif ). She will def meet up with him at Halloween when she can sneak away from her babysitters ( tongue.gif tongue.gif ). And yeah, I still read "stroking" and "big" and that's all. v.v

Lucy and Lula...love this! Do you think maybe they can start with a Quidditch thread, like they just practice together for fun, even though they are on different teams? I think Lucy is competitive in the games, but she isn't the type to be like that outside of the matches. So maybe they have a commonality with Quidditch, and spend more time together that way at first? Lucy would look up to Lula, and maybe come to her with problems she doesn't want to talk to kids her own age about (re: boys, maybe some family stuff). And it's always nice to have a cheery, positive influence there. happy.gif Pranks would also be fun...maybe to gang up on Freddy??

Avery and Nei...actually I love this idea, not sure why. Avery is pretty much a bitch, though if she respects you you're golden. They can come up with a man-hating-frustration club currently. XD If you're cool with them meeting at the Halloween party, we can take it from there. If Nei pretty much still pops up everywhere, I don't think they'd have a problem interacting. Avery could always go into town (is there a Durm equivalent of Hogsmeade??). We'll see how they get along first, then maybe love to hate or partners in crime or something similar. Will post her in Halloween this weekend likely.

Tabby and Lula...yes GINGER CLUB!!! Not sure how they meet...maybe we can work on this for later, as we have a lot going atm and some new stuff coming. XD

Cece and Lian....yes. Times infinity. She is thinking of throwing a party for all the professors (bc parties are her thing), so she will invite him and they can meet and the world can explode.

Emil and Adelaide.... yes! <3 Love them. Same with above, I'm still figuring her out a bit as she is newer and I wrote her less than the others, but very open to where things go. She really likes that he's different from the usual people she knows, she would love that he dragged her out to pubs, for example. I want to keep them threading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIZZIE:
Lucy and James...Yes! Family threads are <3. I love that James and Fred are looking out for her at school, though this may drive Lucy slightly crazy over time. But whenever you feel like dragging him out, Lucy needs more threads!

Avery and Annie...Avery is a top student, and would likely suck up to Annie like whoa. XD Does she need a teaching assistant? Avery is big into extracurriculars, and it would be a way for them to spend time together and interact more outside of class. Avery is also dying to get high up in the Ministry, so she'd likely pick Annie's brain about that...though she'd likely be surprised to hear what happened with Annie (if Annie would even tell her -- if not, it's possible Avery could find out through her own sources). We could set up a thread at Durm pretty soon for the two of them? I'm dying to get Avery going!

Isaak and everyone ... I'm excited to get Isaak going, too, though he is not a nice man most of the time. XD I think if Jo tried to read his mind things might honestly turn violent. I'm up for playing that out if you are! I'm just not responsible for his actions. He's got a lot of anger. :/ I will def post back to Annie ASAP! Sorry for the delay. And he'd definitely meet Fang, too, though he'd probably write the lot off as too young and not knowing a damn thing. XD He's been around, so he's pretty jaded and weathered, but could definitely lead to interesting things. Honestly if he gets desperate enough with Elena, he might go to Cecy, if it's common knowledge that she is a Seer. Could be a cool mini-plot, if you're interested?

Cece and James...HAHHA awesome. Maybe he gets detention a lot, though Cece's kind of a "cool professor," so I can see her putting up with a lot, and not really getting mad when she busts him. XD Definitely up for something here at Hogwarts.

Vic and Adelaide...yes! They would be cute actually...though we'd have to figure out how they meet. Maybe we work on this a bit and come back to it later? ^^

user posted image
user posted imagegryffindor quidditch captain || chaser || hogwarts head girl || ♥malcy || disney persona
malcy banner by kay || sig code below by Blitzy || amazing sig by valentine~@shadowplay

Avery
Jacquelyn
Lucy
Caitlin
Lara
Alice
Fenrir
PMEmail
^
Seren Lewis
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 03:55 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
64 POSTS
twenty-eight
Indifferent
0 POINTS
Played by G

whoooooop¬! you knew i would be here eventually. so, down to business!!!!i will try to talk new threads here rather than ramble about current ones....we'll see how well i stick to that :/

lucy - her and fred need to happen pronto. i really liked the idea of them going to the halloween event together, but then they split/lucy sneaks off (at which point i think me and tj will do fred and lindie) and then fred will get all worried about where lucy snuck off too. but they're super cute together and i love the family bonds, always. he is finally starting to realise she's not a baby...but he's still so paranoid she'll get hurt somehow if he doesnt watch her 24/7. its a tough change, and i can see him winding her up massively for a bit, but i think they'll still always rely on each other <3

avery - and nadia. mean girls revisited. i think they'll have a good dynamic actually, cause they're both intellectual but whilst avery is kind of REALLY genius like, nadia does like to be a bit more varied, and almost surprises people with her intelligence i think. and avery is kind of rigid where nadia is wild. i can see them getting kind of short with each other a lot, or really disagreeing as to how the other acts, but for some reason i can see it working because of just how much they do judge everyone. i'm excited to see where they go so we should def sort something soon

tabby - makes me miss ryan so hard!!! BUT i think her and benji could get along well, though super awkwardly at first with all the shyness. i also like tabby with a lot of my adult charries - dani and seren and oli - cause i just think they'd get on really nicely as a more grown up friendship. maybe her parents lived next door to oli's or something, so they are family friends perhaps?

isaak - him and miko i reckon would get along like a house on fire. nothing too emotional, just a couple drinks with a mate and helps forget all the madness elsewhere. some nice chilled 'man time' threads i can see here.

cece - SEREN WANTS A WEEKEND AWAY!!! nuff said me thinks. we should set this one up asap though, definitely. and cece should find benji some point too. yesyes. also her and dani - both deputy heads of their schools,so they would cross paths...i think dani would be slightly envious of cece's energy, so could make for a slightly weird and possibly awkward relationship, though not necessarily enemies or anything. i can see cece finding dani a bit boring possibly, or whiney. so not necessarily acitvely dislike, but more like they grate on each other a little.

adelaide - definitely her and dani. i think they could end up being really close friends, possibly even if they were pen pals once upon a time? dani has never really had a really close friend before because she was so quiet and never fit in with the wild crowd, and her and adelaide seem so similar i can just see them connecting. with them both teaching, and dani has a huge interest in art, it's likely she would want to come to beauxbatons (school trip?!) so they could hang out that way perhaps?

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Cecilia Harrow-Hack
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 08:26 PM
Shelved
Metamorph ★ Magical
329 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Married to Oliver Hack
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

G!!! *tackles*

Lucy & Fred = YES! I'll be posting Lucy in the Halloween party within the next two days (I'm hoping!). Do you mind if I just god-mod that Fred is with her? That way we can just jump right into them chatting/dancing/etc. In a more general sense, I really love their family dynamic, so I'm interested to see how it grows as Lucy ages. wink.gif She definitely isn't a baby anymore, and definitely will start acting out a bit more. Rebellious stage, FTW!

Avery & Nadia - I'm super excited for these two as well. I'll post Avery in Halloween too, so they can meet up there. We can maybe discuss their past and how they came to be friends more OOC, so we have more of a foundation for them.

Tabby - I like the idea of Oli and Tabby being family friends, maybe. smile.gif Like his parents are her neighbors, so Tabby knows them relatively well. I'm not sure how she and Benji could meet?? I'm open to ideas though! And maybe she and Dani can thread, since Tabby goes to Salem and all. I'm deciding if I want to make her a prefect or not....

Isaak - "Man time" is good! I need to shake off the dust and actually write Isaak again. I'm definitely open to threading them at a bar or something. Would they know of each other already? Or first time meet?

Cece - I think it'll be hilarious when she finds Benji. She already knows about him, of course, but I think she's trying to figure out the best way to approach that situation, and she isn't in too much of a hurry to confront them about it. I'm excited for that thread, though, when it happens, because I think it'll be a good one. Will post in her and Seren's vacay thread soon!! happy.gif And I'm up for her and Dani as well, be interesting to see how they get on.

Adelaide - Her and Dani would be fun! I actually have never really threaded with Dani, so I'm curious about her personality. We can set this up when a couple current ones wrap?

Let me know what you think! happy.gif

user posted image
amazing set by ;;porcelain doll@shadowplay! | metamorphmagus

Avery
Jacquelyn
Cecilia
Lucy
Caitlin
Zaylie
Lara
Alice
Juliet
Fenrir
PMEmail
^
Seren Lewis
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 03:23 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
64 POSTS
twenty-eight
Indifferent
0 POINTS
Played by G

lucy and fred - i think he's either ignoring the fact she's wearing a short dress and heels right now, or is oblivious to the fact she looks so grown up at the halloween thing. i think he might bust a nut if she hooks up with malfoy, but he will get over it. i love them. so yay!

nadia will be my next post in the halloween thread, so this sounds good to me, can get a feel for them, and then develop a little more. also going to stick her in the HoM class too.

yesss i really like this. i have the feeling oli and his family are pretty sociable and his parents host book club meetings and poker nights and stuff like that. they're a bit older now, and retired, so they go away on camping trips and stuff. the kind of people who welcome new people to the street, not just by making a cake but inviting them over to watch the game. i can just seem oli and tabby's dads chatting gardening over the fence or something. maybe tabby and oli weren't that close cause of the age gap, he was like that older boy from next door who came home for holidays, but they liked each other well enough. i think this could be a really nice thing. definitely tabby and dani, especially if she's going to be a prefect. dani is an adult but is still quite young, and she's kind of an old soul but still young and innocent and naive at the same time, if that makes sense. she's good at listening and giving advice, so i think this could be a lovely professor/student relationship. annnnnnd its likely at some point benji's parents try to send him to other places for a bit, particularly if he gets found out at hogwarts, and he's already travelled all the way from manilla. i'm sure i could find a reason why he might be in the US!

hmmmm for isaaak and miko, maybe they knew each other from back when miko went travelling? he went all over the world so would be valid, and then their paths cross again somehow - possibly miko is looking to open another bar/restaurant in russia and gets in touch? or we could go from brand spanking new friends, up to u really. sometimes its nice to have a route in, without having much detail to the relationship yet, so that can be developed but u miss all the 'hey ma name is..' stuff. but we got to love man time.

definitely agree with the cece benji thread. i dont know what benji will do when confronted cause he hates confrontation and will likely just want to hide or something. and cause he's quite young for his age, particularly with girls (I doubt his parents have even explained what sex is to him so he's just like completely clueless) he wouldnt understand why some people would see it as inappropriate he was sleeping under a thirteen year olds bed for months. so yes, definitely interesting.

soooo yeah, maybe i tell u a bit more about dani then we can see what we think for her with adelaide/cece a bit better? basically she was born with brittle bone syndrome, and half her skeleton was already crushed/broken, so they didn't expect her to live. but she did, although it turned out she was also allergic to pretty much everything as well, and the trauma as a baby left her an epileptic. She's a complete broken doll, and was wrapped up in cotton wool most of her life, not even meant to leave the house lest she trip and break her neck. but she was a bit defiant and so curious and inquisitive she ran away, and all sorts happened with her family so she no longer has contact with them. she kind of fights this battle between wanting to live life and experience everything, but still very wary of how delicate she is, and she can be a bit of a worrier - some of her parents ways did rub off. she loves art and music and reading, and went to a magical arts school to study painting. like i say, bit of an old soul but still quite young and naive. she's very immature romantically and has had one relationship which failed, and she acted awfully after it so she's almost scared to try again, incase she gets hurt and incase she hurts someone else. she's generally a nice person, would never do anything purposefully to hurt anyone. if she'd gone to hogwarts she'd def have been a puff and proud.

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Juliet Sprizer
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 06:09 AM
Shelved
{♥} ★ Magical
251 POSTS
Prosect
she/her
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

G: we already discussed some of the above ooc. ^^ id love to try Dani/Tabby nextish, mostly bc i always saw Dani but never got to RP with her!! Tabby i think wants to be some kind of writer after graduation, but maybe she goes to Dani for guidance/career ideas? I would like to do Isaak/mikko, tho my muse for him isn't great, he def needs new plots since Elena is inactive. :\ think he needs to find someone to care for katja bc he really isn't in that mindset currently. And i want a fred/Lucy thread ASAP! I also love fred n jules.....

Also bumping with this chica here. wink.gif will add her to the list soon.

user posted image
amazing set by my fave ;;porcelain doll@shadowplay | sig code below by Blitzy

Avery
Jacquelyn
Cecilia
Lucy
Caitlin
Zaylie
Lara
Alice
Juliet
Fenrir
PMEmail
^
Daniah Cohen
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 12:13 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
36 POSTS
twenty-five
Coalescion
0 POINTS
Played by G

oooh yes yes yes. dani wants and needs lots more connections. she is lovely and sweet though can still be a bit naive. kind of an odd mix of an old soul but still young and innocent. she is good with giving advice though and she's pretty good at talking to students because she's younger. i think her and tabby are a little similar actually so this would be lovely.

thats sad about isaak, but yes, if you do have muse for anything with him let me know. miko is always around these days. and i started one for jules and freddd and maybe once another of ours wraps (think seren and cece is the next to close?) then we can do fred and lucy too? really want to start getting their plot going. XD

Edit!

link for olia

for Fred n jules
PM
^
Ainsley Taylor
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 04:55 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
28 POSTS
Twenty Two
Undecided
0 POINTS
Played by NIKKI

Zay zay!!!
It's definitely been a while since I last posted in your Plotter woman!!! Lol ... But since your my other Christmas buddy, and the holidays are coming up, we just HAVE to make some Christmas themed threads!!!
I have a few sets in mind:

Avery and Anna must have at least one holiday thread since they're best friends!
Cece and Jenna would be a cool one to run into each other for Xmas!
I think we talked via little about isaak and Ainsley so we can do one for them if you want.
And possible Adelaide and Ainsley a holiday thread? Donno up to you!!

i’ll give you all of my heart
Here, i am, can’t help falling in. And my heart is here for the taking. Say what you want but this feels right; and fear is just a feeling. Could you please belong to me? I want all of you, everything. All of your heart, all of your heart; Cause you’ve got every part of me, all of my heart. I'll give you all of my heart.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Avery Astell
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 08:13 PM
Beauxbatons | Staff
Special ★ Magical
371 POSTS
Prosect
She/Her
Single
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Wheeeee Christmas buddy! !!! *tacklehugs Nikki*

Ok What do you think about this:
Avery and Anna at the Christmas feast, since Avery n Markko will have a run-in and Anna 's there already??

Cece and Jenna at the Christmas market?? They could be out Christmas shopping and run into each other, then get to talking and maybe stop for a drink or a coffee. I think these two could be good friends.

Thoughts????

user posted image
Persuasion Ability | Patronus | Disney Persona | Amazing set by steve_rogers@shadowplay | Sig code below by Blitzy
Leopard patronus: Leopard people tend to be independent, graceful and secretive.
They are self-assured, aggressive, and are often known as intimidating. Leopard medicine helps people
to learn to listen to their own intuition and instinct, and to understand that this sense is just as powerful as logic.

Avery
Jacquelyn
Lucy
Caitlin
Lara
Alice
Fenrir

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ainsley Taylor
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 08:19 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
28 POSTS
Twenty Two
Undecided
0 POINTS
Played by NIKKI

Yeah, that works for me for the Anna / Avery holiday thread.... It will definitely be interesting! Yes!!!!! I can't wait to be in on that action tongue.gif

I think that's a perfect idea, I been wanting to post in the Christmas market like the day it came out. Agreed! I think they really could be good friends <3 <3 <3 !

i’ll give you all of my heart
Here, i am, can’t help falling in. And my heart is here for the taking. Say what you want but this feels right; and fear is just a feeling. Could you please belong to me? I want all of you, everything. All of your heart, all of your heart; Cause you’ve got every part of me, all of my heart. I'll give you all of my heart.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Zay
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 08:26 PM
Admin.
Animagus ★ Magical
1492 POSTS
Coalescion
She/Her
Married
0 POINTS
Played by Zay

Great!!!

I'll post Avery in the feast this weekend.

Do you want to post Jenna in the market first? Or i could post Cece hopefully this weekend as well. It's going to be kind of a busy weekend But i want to make time for RP since i have so much muse! :3

PMEmail
^
Riley Rivers
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 08:30 PM
Inactive
{♥} ★ Magical
11 POSTS
Twenty Three
Undecided
0 POINTS
Played by Nikki

Awesome, works for me babydoll! lol

And yes, I can post Jenna there first. It's been so long since I've worked with her because Nei hasn't been around much and we were working on a rp. lol I might be a little rusty with her but I'll try my best lol!

If you wanna go, go far away...
One more time, sitting in a silent stare. And I'm the only one that's here. Let's just get it all out; gimme every single word even if it's gonna hurt. Cause too many nights
Falling asleep, with all of these doubts stuck in between us.
Being polite is getting us nowhere now. So let's just fight;
Maybe you could find some tears, And I could feel something real again. You and i know we need to figure this out; Tell me is it too late now? We've built to much just stand and watch it fall apart; It hurts too much to stay the way we are. So if you wanna stay, just stay. If you wanna go, Just go, go far away.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^

Topic Options
Pages: (14) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
RPG-Directory Top RP Sites The Beginning Shadowplay Static Hogwarts Bombarda Maxima  Priori Incantatem Atop Mount Greylock  Pleiades School of Magic Elysium Borrowed Wicked Relashio Gods & Monsters Magical Mayhem Hogwarts Online School Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Broken Bones & Dial Tones WELCOME TO RIVERDALE Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues To be unmade What Lies Between Live and Let Die HALF BLOOD GEN. PERCY JACKSON RPG From the Ashes All Was Well 

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.